Chapter 3

**YUVRAJ**

"Bhabhi, hurry up, we are getting late and Tanay Bhai, you have kept all the gifts in the car, right? Adriel comes down quickly or we're all going without you", I told him.

"Yuvi come here and sit and tell me why are you so nervous, this is not your deal which will be cancelled if you make a mistake," Mom said

"Mom, if it had been a deal, it wouldn't have made much of a difference to me. But today I am going to meet my Ishi, even after 14 years, I don't even know what she looks like ,will she recognize me or not. I don't know Mom what is going to happen." I told her what I was feeling right now.

"Yuvi,why are you thinking so much? everything will be fine, did you eat your breakfast?",she asked and I nodded . "Let's go everyone , I have a meeting to attend in 3 hours" Tanay bhai said while starting his car.

After driving for 30 minutes we reached the our destination The Awasthi Mansion.For the first time in his life, Yuvraj Suryavanshi was afraid of something that she would get angry with me if she refused to talk to me.

"Yuvi ! What are you thinking man, Let's go inside the house, I am very eager to meet my co-wife" (sautan) Adriel's words brought me out of my thoughts.

"Don't open your stupid mouth inside otherwise I also don't know what will I will do with you", I warned him.

We went inside and then one of the ladies who was standing near the dining table came to us and asked, "Who are you, what else are you doing?"

"We want to meet Aditya and his wife Tara", Mom said that after hearing the name Papa, that woman stood there quietly and was not even saying anything.

"Hey, what happened, why aren't you saying anything?" Mom asked her while waving her hand in front of her. "She won't say anything" ,a voice came from behind.

We all turned back together and saw that Varsha aunty was stiff after seeing us, there was no happiness on her face but a shocked reaction.

"Hey Suman, how are you? When did you come to Delhi? You didn't even tell me once before coming to Delhi" saying this she came down the stairs and hugged mom.

"I am fine, how are you all, How could I have told you that calls were not being received on your number? Where are Tara and Aditya? Most importantly where is my Ishika?My eyes are longing to see my doll, She must have grown up", Mom asked her .

She ignored mom's words and said "you guys please take a seat, I am coming in a minute" went upstairs. After a few minutes she came with Anand Uncle.

I don't know why but he was also shocked like his wife, both of them came and sat and were talking about this and that but they were not telling anything about Papa, Timaa and Ishika.

I stood up and said "I have been asking for a long time where Papa,Timaa and Ishi are ? both of you are talking meaninglessly, why are you not calling them directly?"

Then Anand Uncle said "I need to tell you something, but I don't know how to say", "Anand Look, don't twist things, just tell me what's the matter", Dad said.

"Viraj and everyone else, listen to me carefully," he said and started sweating. His words and the lines of worry on his forehead were telling that it was definitely something big.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard that "Aditya and Tara are no more in this world". As soon as I heard this, I could not understand whether I heard it right or not.

"Whattt! Wha..t di..d yo...u say? Can you re..pea..t on...e m...ore time?" I asked him and my words were getting stuck in my throat .

"You heard it right Yuvraj, They both died in a car accident 14 years ago but nothing happened to Ishika, she is happy and healthy" he told us and Everyone was numb, Mom and Dad are crying hardly , tears were rolling down from Bhai's eyes.