Chapter 13

**AARUSHI**

"Even though I didn't want to, I was forced to marry a man who loves my sister and was supposed to marry her earlier and now I am his wife, my sister's lover's wife and in his house,Wow! what a great achievement for me" i told myself

"Itni jaldi to sale mein kapde out of stock nahi hote jitni jaldi meri life se khushiyan ho gai hai"i cursed my luck.

(Clothes do not go out of stock in the sale as quickly as happiness has vanished from my life.)

Suddenly Suman Aunty caressed my cheeks with her hand and said "Aarushi, you go to your room with riya and rest till then i am sending your luggage, I am sorry son, i could not stop all this from happening and no one could have stopped it, i'm sorry beta but i promised from now you are not going to face any problem"

"Insaan h bhagwan Yuvraj Suryavanshi jo koi iske samne kuchhh kar hi nahi sakta," I wanted to say this but I chose to stay silent and passed a smile to her

(Is Yuvraj Suryavanshi man or God that no one dare to do something in front of him )

I was going towards the room with bhabhi and then she said that "our yuvi is not a bad person," "haa devmanush hai aapka yuvi to" my conscience spoke , she added"he just does whatever he wants, there is a reason behind every step he takes and the way you will behave with him, he will also do the same with you, so behave thoughtfully".

(Yes, yours yuvi is a godman)

We both reached the door of the room in which i had to stay with that disgusting person, bhabhi told me not to speak more to him and went away, after thinking for a second, i opened the door of the room and luckily he wasn't there, the whole room was decorated only with red roses.

"Haa meri zindagi mein kaate bichha kar khud ka kamra phoolo se sajwaya h", I thought

(Hmm he has placed thorns in my life and decorated he own room with flowers)

I destroyed all the flowers lying below by hitting them with my leg ,i took off the bedsheet on which 'Happy Married Life' was written with flowers and threw it down,"you ruined all my dreams, i won't let you live in peace" saying that i blew out all scented candles which were kept near sofa and vanity table.

I was no longer able to bear it, my breathing was coming intermittently, my tears were not stopping even though i wanted to, i sat down on the ground with my head on the corner of the bed.

I took out my phone and tried to call Mehak but her number was out of network coverage area, I tried to call Mom and Dad but no one answered my phone, couldn't they know how much trouble their daughter is in, she has been brought to a place where everyone is unknown to her, where she came forcefully after becoming someone's unwanted wife.

**YUVRAJ**

"Yuvraj stop right there", a voice came to my ears when i was going upstairs, i turned back and saw mom was standing near the sofa

i went back to her and asked " what happened? why did you stop me? "didn't  you think i had to ask you questions why did you do this, in the fire of your anger you ruined the life of a poor innocent girl, what was her fault that you did this to her?

"Mom I don't want to talk about this right now,i am already very pissed off today so please can we talk some other time" I said,"I don't want to talk about this topic ever again whatever was to happen has happened, now understand one thing, you married to Aarushi, now you will have to give her all the rights of being your wife" she said moved towards her room without waiting for my answer.