Chapter 14

**AARUSHI**

The first thing I did after waking up in the morning was turn on my phone on which there were missed calls from Rudra, Vri, Aashu and Sanu everyone except my parents. How can my parents do this? Their daughter was forced into marriage and they are not even talking to me.

Vaidu, the mother of our group, called me and said that whatever happened we can't change it now but till now I will stay here politely until a solution can be found.

Following her advice, I got ready like a newlywed, wearing a sage green colour saree, applying vermilion on my head, bangles in my hand and a nuptial chain around my neck with light makeup and bold red lipstick and big red kundan earrings.

Although this marriage is forced and I will never accept this marriage but I am looking bomb in all this, sindoor and mangalsutra. If I had been a boy, I would have proposed to myself, I checked out myself one more time.

When I turned to wear footwear, I suddenly noticed the interior of this room, meaning it was a Yuvraj Suryavanshi's room so probably the room should have dark colours like typical men's room in my stories , its colour was not black or grey but coral blue and white,the room has a window nook with a soft mattress and bedding and pillow covers and there is a big balcony from the room with a swing and bean bags.

Everything from the vanity table to the side table was exactly what I wanted in my room.What a strange coincidence that my choice is similar to that person I don't like even a little bit.

"Good morning Chachi", Siya said.

I looked towards her and she was standing on the door of the room, I sat down and extended both my hands and she came and hugged me.

"Chachi you are pretty",she complimented me.

"I am pretty but you are the prettiest and tell me did you come to meet me or did you have some work from me," I asked .

"Yes, I forgot that Chachu had told me to call you and bring you downstairs", she said and held my hand.

"Ahh I heard the name of that Mr.Wrathful Whirlwind early in the morning and now I am going to see his face, I don't know how the day will go" i told myself. "Don't talk too much nonsense, he is very handsome, there are lines of models behind him" my subconscious spoke.

I went downstairs with her, uncle was sitting on the sofa reading files, aunty and bhabhi were talking about something, I went and greeted everyone.

"Haaye kitni pyara lag raha hai meri bahu ", go and take blessings of God in the temple, today is the first day of the beginning of your married life" Aunty said while pointing towards the temple.

"The first and probably the last day of my married life",I spoke in my heart and went towards the temple. Yuvraj was probably already standing there after doing puja, I ignored him and went and took blessings of God.

"Aarushi" he called me.

I looked at him and said "Ohh, you were standing here, I didn't see you".

"Waise aaj k jamane mein bhi shaitan kuchh pane k liye bhagwan ki puja karte hai,tumhare paas to sab kuch hai to phir tumhe kya jarurat puja karne ki" I taunted him

(Well, even in today's times, devils worship God to get something.You have everything, then why do you need to worship)

He came near me and whispered in my ears "Aab jab shaitan k paas devi jaisi itni khubsurat biwi hogi to usko hamesha apne saath rakhne k liye shaitan ko bhagwan ki puja to karni padegi ".

(Now when the devil has such a beautiful wife like a goddess, then to keep her with him forever, devil will have to worship God)

Hearing what he said, i didn't know why but my cheeks started turning red, i tried so hard to stop it, lekin hormones ne mujhe meri aukaat dikha di.