Chapter 8

**YUVRAJ**

The whole house was full of people and noise because today is haldi and everyone was more excited than me and Ishi. Everything is good, only Devyan is missing and that bastard has refused to come to the wedding.

He is there on the pretext that he has a lot of work in America and after Tanay Bhai will go back, he will return to spain. we did not even insist on him because he does not celebrate any festival and never believes in God after the divorce of badi maa and bade papa.

"Chachu.........Chach........." Siya came to my room crying.

I put her in my lap and asked "what happened to my devil, did mom scold you or did your dad ? Tell me I am gonna teach them a lesson"

She wiped her tears with my hands and said "no one scolded me, I want that" . "That! What little devil? Tell me I will bring it for you" I caressed her cheeks, "I don't know the name but I wanted that" , she said while sobbing.

I wiped her face with tissue and said "okay fine! stop crying, I will bring you whatever you want. Just tell your Chachu ,who has what you want?", "Ishi is wearing this and I want it", she told me.

"Ok fine, come on let's go to the bride and let's ask her to give that thing to you", I took her in my lap and went down. She showed me from the stairs that she wanted the floral bracelet which Ishi was wearing, my phone rang in the middle.

"Siya you go, I will talk to Devyan Chachu and then I will get that for you" I said to her, she went downstairs and I picked up the call.

"Congratulations bro today is your haldi," he said

"It would have been more fun if you had been here today," I said  "Well leave this topic and tell me What happened to the Smith Evans case, has he gone to hell yet or not? If you can't do it, I'm coming tonight" I said.

"Yuvraj Do you think I will let anyone live peacefully in this world who messes with Suryavanshi ? I went to his funeral yesterday" he told me  and I was very overwhelmed by his words.

"That's like my brother but be careful no one in the family should come to know, especially we have to keep Advit away from always", I warned him.

" I know, you don't want him to drag in this dark and I promise he will never know. I will never let my brother face what we're dealing with where there's no guarantee of life or death.Yuvraj, you have given him a much better life than I ever thought would be possible after mom and dad's divorce and dad's death" he said.

"Devyy shut your fucking mouth, he is also my brother and he cares for me more than you. Adriel will send you the information about those people who thought of betraying us,find them and send them to Spain because it is not right to do anything in America immediately after Smith's death.Tell your men that I want those people alive and you will not kill them m, my wedding is on 17th , Adriel and I will come to Spain on 18th" I told him

He probably frowned and said"Why drag this matter so much, I will get those assholes and kill them with pleasure so they will directly go to heaven"

"Devyan Suryavanshi please learn to take some decisions after thinking carefully and knowing the whole thing. Now I am bored of handling your issues, you are older than me, still I have to explain to you" I told him.

"Yuvraj Suryavanshi,  are you not speaking too much, it is just that you are getting married, that is why I am not saying anything" he said and cut the call.

I went near Ishi, she was wearing a multicolour lehanga paired with a simple yellow blouse and multicolour dupatta with a floral yellow jewellery set, she looked at me and asked "how am I looking?"