Chapter 6

**AARUSHI**

Aashvi Aashvi...........Aashu.......Avi......
....Aashu...Screaming her name, both Vaidu and I went inside her studio.

"Fuckers! this is not your father's house where, you two are barking like dogs , it's my studio" Aashvi said without looking at us, she was drawing something.

"It's your studio that's why we are screaming bro and can do whatever we want here because our fathers do not allow us to speak loudly at home", Vaidu said and smirked.

"Aree ye guldasta kya hi rapchik lag raha, tune kab kharida", I asked her while taking it in my hand .

(This bouquet looks so beautiful, from where did you buy it?)

"It's not guldasta means bouquet and it's a vase" Vri said.

"Meri marzi main guldaste ko vase bolu ya vase ko guldasta meri marzi aur ab se main sirf sabko hindi mein bolungi", I looked at her .

(It's my choice whether I call a bouquet a vase or a vase a bouquet and from now on I will speak to everything only in hindi.)

"Okk fine then tell us what this is" Avi asked while holding a pink acrylic colour bottle in her hand. "Pink Acrylic colour", I replied. "No mam please tell us in pure hindi what this is", she said sarcastically.

I thought for a couple of seconds and then said "I don't what's this called in hindi ", both of them burst into laughter and I only rolled my eyes.

"Hanslo haramkhoro! Har kutte ka din aata,ek din tum dono ka bhi aaega " I said and stood with my back facing them.

(Laugh you scoundrels, every dog's day comes, your day will come too.)

"Aleee Alee My Baby is angry, We Ale Tholly..... ", both said in child voice and hugged me.

"By the way I went to ikea with mumma for some shopping and I brought this vase and some other things from there. I also brought bedsheets and some other things for your apartment that I thought you would need. Because both of you were not going to buy, you both did not have time to do the necessary work" Aashvi taunted us for our irresponsiblity.

"Thank you so much , we will never forget the great favor you did for both of us". I joined my both hands and said.

"Ye haath waath mere samne jodne se kuchh nahi hoga dono sidhe mere pair pe apna naak ragado" she said while folding her hands on her chest

(It won't do any good to join these hands front of me. Both of you rub your nose directly on my feet)

"Wait, let me catch you once, then I will tell you who will rub nose", I said and ran to catch her

" Both of you stop right now and continue it after a while" Vri said and we both stopped at our place. Then she shifted her gaze towards Aashu and asked, "have aunty sent the lunch for us? The rats are racing in my stomach to find the food ,I am very hungry".

"Yes, I have taken that lunch box, you take out the food, Aarushi took the plates from inside, till then I will wash my hands", she said and went inside. All three of us sat down to eat, aunty had sent Kadhai Paneer,Aalo dum, Jeera Rice, some Rotis, Raita, Salad and Gajar ka halwa for dessert.

"Aashu, you finish your work early, we have to go shopping in the evening". I said while washing the plates from the kitchen. "May I know Mam, Why we have to go shopping today?"  she asked

"Ahh! We forget to tell you Mehak is going to get married on 17 . So we have to do all the preparation", Vaidehi informed her. "Suddenly she is going to get married, why and with whom?" Aashu asked.