Chapter 15

**YUVRAJ**

Adriel and I landed in Madrid on the 19th at midnight just because of my wife and today we have to complete our work here and then we have to go back to Delhi

"Devyan, did you find those rascals who thought to destroy us" i asked him

He patted Adriel's shoulder and said" The information that comes out of Adriel's hacking capabilities makes you think that it is difficult to find someone".

"What's the use of a skill if you can't do it properly? How long have I been telling this motherfucker to take over the ATech from his step brother?Otherwise he will ruin his years of hard work" i slapped his head.

"Adriel, yuvraj is right, you have single-handedly made ATech one of the best companies who makes robots, but what are you doing, you have left your everything and become the head fashion designer of IYS only for the name" Devyan told him.

He looked at both of us and then said "what do you guys want? you want me to go there where everyone in my family thinks that i am the most selfish and shoddy person, i don't want ATech, I have enough money in my account to spend a better life".

"Fine then if you don't want ATech back, it's totally alright but only for you, I'm one of the investors and i have mostly share of this company after you, so I wouldn't let my money waste, I'm going to talk to other shareholders and gonna sell the company " Devyan looked serious with his words.

"You will not do this",Adriel declared, "he had full rights to do this and you don't want ATech , then why are you getting worried" i told him.

"You guys won and I lost, i will join my company back as Ceo but I am going to set up the ATech main branch in delhi otherwise I'm not gonna join the company " he smiled.

Devyan rolled his eyes" Setup the main branch whereas you want but from now don't think to leave your everything just because of your mood swings, you know some times i think you are pregnant but whom baby you are carrying".

"Oh honey, it's our baby, don't you remember the quality time we spent in my office and you forced yourself on me" he said with puppy eyes.

"Just shut the fuckk up, Let's go and first find out to whom those traitors were going to sell our company's information, we both have to return to India today" i told them and we all left for the warehouse where those traitors are.

After 20 minutes we reached and Devyan asked his men to bring them and within a second two men whose faces were covered with black clothes and hands were tied with ropes came in front of us.

"Remove the clothes from there face" Adriel said and someone removed the clothes, he added"Without wasting your and our time, tell us to whom you about sold the company's information or who asked you to do so"

Both men looked at each other and then said "we cannot tell otherwise they will take our lives"

"He will take only your life but I will take the life of your entire family, along with both of you, I have also kidnapped both of your families" Devyan said and pressed his shoe on one's hand.

"Aaahhhh"

"Devyan removes your shoe, it must be hurting him, shoot the poor guy right in the middle of his head and kill him, we will find out his name that way too" I told him while putting bullets in my guns.

"No, one will shoot them, I will do this, I haven't got a chance to do something like this in India yet, I was bored there" Adriel got up from his seat and moved towards them.

"I will not feel any regret in killing both of you, but I feel bad for your family members, everyone will be killed because of your arrogance" a smirk appeared on my lips.