1. backstage*

g!p!reader × olivia rodrigo

_____________

3RD PERSON POV:

olivia sat down, looking up at the TV that showed hundreds of her fans and her band on the stage. she took a drink of her water, thinking about how she was going to sing and interact with fans on it in just a few minutes.

the door that led to the backstage opened, revealing olivia's girlfriend, y/n.

she smiled at the sight of the taller girl, standing up and running into her arms.

y/n smiled, her hand's running through olivia's hair as she kissed her forehead.

"Oh my god, what are you doing here? I thought you had a meeting." The small girl smiled, trapping y/n in a kiss.

y/n pulled away for a moment to speak, "called in sick just to see you perform tonight. and not just for your fans."

the taller girls hand wandered down her girlfriends body, stopping when she reached her ass.

olivia gasped as she felt her hand, making her squeeze the h/c girls' forearm, "not now. there's people both on stage and back here with us."

"Well, I don't see them?" y/n smiled, kissing olivia once again.

the smaller girl gave in, her hand's going up to cup your face. y/n pulled her closer, their bodies pressed against each other's now.

olivia whined, feeling your bulge against her lower stomach, "Jesus, y/n."

Looking around, you saw a small bathroom.

"We won't be long, don't worry, liv." You smiled, grabbing her hand and leading her into the bathroom.

olivia had your back against the door in seconds, locking the door with one hand as she cupped your face with the other.

"Missed me?" she asked, looking up at you with a smirk on her lips as her hand roamed down to your thigh.

you gasped, looking down at the girl as she stared right back at you, toying with your dick through your pants.

her lips were close to yours, a small gap that neither of you were closing. God, she was such a tease.

"Well, did you?" olivia asked again, her hand movements stopping, eliciting a low whine from your throat.

"Yes, I did. I missed you so much, liv." Your voice was quiet, your hands on her waist as you pulled her closer to yourself.

pleased at your answer, she closed the gap between the two of you, bringing her lips to yours.

her hands roamed your body, stopping at your chest as she unbuttoned your shirt.

"Hurry." you sighed, becoming impatient as she undid the last button carefully.

olivia softly laughed at your words, slipping your shirt off your shoulders and throwing it on the sink counter somewhere.

she placed open-mouthed kisses on your collarbone, neck, and shoulders, quickly turning into bites that would soon be marks.

you squirmed underneath her touch, tugging on her hair gently.

you gasped as you felt a hard slap on your forearm, followed by words from your girlfriend who was looking directly up at you, "Don't touch. you wouldn't want me to go up on stage looking a mess, would you?"

shaking your head, you lowered your hands, deciding to grip on her waist and pull her closer instead.

"Please, liv. I need you so bad, please." you begged, pressing a kiss to her swollen lips.