7. obsessed with lacy, pt 2*

fem!reader x olivia rodrigo

A/N:

there's some angst toward the end !!

______________

2ND PERSON POV:

"doesn't matter anymore, forget it."

those were the last words you said to olivia, your ex's girlfriend, before you had her on her back in a guest room. or jennas bedroom.

neither of you cared. all you guys were focused on were each other.

olivia's hands never left you, her fingers tangled in your hair as you kissed her neck roughly.

"mhmm, fuck.. yeah, right there." the brunette muttered, gripping your hair tighter.

all your thoughts from earlier were gone, you didn't care if chris found out, you didn't even care about him anymore. all you were focused on was olivia, now.

you stayed silent, breathing heavily as your hand played with the hem of her shirt, looking up at her with pleading eyes.

"yeah. yeah, you can take it off. hurry. please." olivia muttered out, untangling her hands from your hair.

you helped her sit up, pulling her shirt over her head quickly, undoing her bra clip while she was still sitting.

"fuck, liv. you're beautiful." you whispered, throwing her clothes to the side before beginning to trail kisses from her jawline to her sternum.

olivia breathed shakily, feeling as your tongue grazed her nipple while you were kissing her chest.

"you've done this before, yeah?" you asked, your fingers tracing indescribable shapes on her lower stomach.

she nodded, her hands going down to her jeans and unzipping them. you chuckled at her eagerness, helping her by pulling them down her legs and off her ankles.

"just, fuck, take them off. please, y/n." your lips curved into a smile as you looped your fingers in the waistband of her underwear, pulling them down and throwing them on top of her jeans.

"you're so wet, liv..." you mumbled before pressing kisses to her inner thighs, trailing them closer and closer until you placed a soft kiss on her clit.

the brunette shuddered, her hands going back into your hair as you stuck a finger into her without warning.

"shit."

____________________

8:30, JENNA'S HOUSE
____________________

olivia sat at the foot of the bed, dressing herself quickly, as if she was in a rush.

you, meanwhile, sat against the headboard, playing with the strings of your hoodie as you stared at her bare back.

"gotta get home to chris?" your voice had a hint of annoyance, maybe even jealousy, that olivia picked up on.

she sighed, pausing when she was in the middle of putting her bra back on, "no, i have to get home to my mom before she freaks out. i have a curfew."

you laughed, "seriously?"

"yes, seriously!" olivia groaned.

was she mad?

the room went silent as olivia continued to dress herself, messing around with her clothes so that they wouldn't look too wrinkled and her mom wouldn't ask any questions.

"this didn't happen, okay?" the brunette finally broke the silence, turning around to look you in your e/c eyes.

raising an eyebrow, you scoffed, "well i can't pretend it didn't."