5. obsessed with lacy

fem!reader x olivia rodrigo

A/N: HELP i was watching a reaction video of the GUTS album & after they finished listening to Lacy, they were all asking if olivia js came out LMAOAOAO

but like, guys... the lyrics of lacy & obsessed..?

anyway, some background info about this chapter:

chris sturniolo is liv's current boyfriend, y/n (yourself) is chris's ex, olivia is obsessed with you and wonders what it would be like dating you.

or

olivia is obsessed with her boyfriend's ex in more than one way.

______________

2ND PERSON POV:

olivia watched as you played with your pen, ignoring the lecture that your guys' algebra teacher was giving to the class.

she couldn't keep her eyes off of you. she couldn't keep her eyes off of your eyes, your hips, your lips.

"Hey." a boy's voice drew her attention away from you.

turning her head, olivia saw her boyfriend, chris, holding out a folded piece of paper in front of her.

smiling, she grabbed it from his hand, looking up at their teacher to make sure he wasn't looking before unfolding the paper.

'come over 2nite? we can do fun stuff ;)'

olivia couldn't help but roll her eyes at the boy, smiling at him before leaning over her desk to write a reply on the back.

'if im not busy with ur mom'

as she passed the paper over to chris again, she tried to keep herself from smiling.

chris laughed quietly, placing the paper on his desk before going back to ignoring his teacher.

the brunette also went back to her original task, staring at you as she day-dreamed about the things she would do to you if you were hers.

furrowing her eyebrows, olivia whispered to herself, "fuck, what am i doing."

when the bell rang, everybody in the class got their bags and ran out, happy that they only had one more period.

chris and his brothers stood behind, talking about how annoying their teacher was.

olivia grabbed her backpack before leaving, following close behind you as you went to your locker.

she watched as you grabbed a few books, stuffing them in your backpack before making your way down the hall to the library.

olivia gasped quietly as she watched you bump into another girl, the both of you stumbling back.

"shit, i'm sorry!" you quickly said, looking down at the small girl in front of you who was rubbing her forehead.

the girl smiled, looking you up and down, "it's all good."

"hey, uhm, i know that this is super sudden, but, would you like to go to a party this friday night?" the girl asked, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

olivia knew the girl, she was probably one of the most popular girls in school. jenna ortega.

you smiled, nodding, "of course. i need to get out more, anyway."

"great! oh, also, can i ask like a huge favor?" you nodded in response, and jenna continued speaking, "could you maybe get olivia to come, too?"

olivia scoffed, knowing that chris would probably ask her later today.