4. deja vu

male!reader × olivia rodrigo

_____________

2ND PERSON POV:

you smiled, laughing as yoi pulled your girlfriend, jenna, into a hug, picking her up off her feet as you kissed her forehead continuously.

"put me down!" She giggled, wrapping her arms around you.

you pressed one final kiss to her cheek before placing her back down, watching as she went to grab her phone and take a photo of you.

your hand went up, sticking the middle finger at the camera as you covered your face with the other, "fuck you."

"that's your job, though, isn't it?" Jenna giggled, placing her phone on the kitchen counter after she snapped the picture.

your hands went down as your smile slowly faded, thinking hard about her words as you remembered your last relationship.

_______________

"fuck you, liv." you laughed as she recorded you with a stupid christmas hat on, sitting on the couch.

"that's your job, though, isn't it?" the brunette teased, putting her phone away before running up to your spot on the couch and juming into your arms.

your smile widened as you pulled her in a hug, kissing her head as she squirmed underneath you.

"clingy much?"

"what? i can't love my beautiful girlfriend?" you muttered, looking her in the eye as you rubbed her back.

"am i just beautiful?" olivia teased, raising an eyebrow as she practically stared at you with heart eyes.

"no, you're smart, kind, funny, but, most importantly, you're mine."

"yeah, and you're mine."

"always."

_______________

"so, there's a party at 7 that liv invited me to.. and i just wanted to ask if you wanted to come."

your head quickly rose, struggling to hide a smile as you listened intently to your girlfriend, "olivia?"

jenna nodded, "i just wanted to ask because i know that you guys were... together, and i didn't want it to be awkward."

"it won't. and i mean, if you really want to go, i'll go." you smiled.

and not for any other reason, of course. you thought, running a hand through your hair as you continued to listen to your girlfriend.

"okay, well, we should probably get there early so we won't get stuck in the crowd."

jenna got up off the couch, making her way to your shared bedroom to change.

you followed not far behind, going into the closet and deciding on wearing blue jeans, a white t-shirt and your pink hoodie.

as jenna got out of the bathroom, you looked her up and down. she was wearing a black skirt and a cropped white shirt, holding a black coat in her hand as she walked to sit on the bed.

"i'll be out in a minute, can you start up the car for me?" jenna nodded, grabbing your keys and her phone before walking out of the bedroom.

after you were done changing, you walked out to the car, taking your seat on the passenger side and closing your door.

"wanna listen to our playlist?" your head turned to face jenna, nodding softly before grabbing the aux cord and connecting it to your phone.

the first song that played was "uptown girl" by Billy Joel, and Jenna's face immediately lit up with a smile as she put the car in drive, making her way out of your guys' driveway.