2. skirt

fem!reader × olivia rodrigo

short sorta... not much smut!!

_____________

2ND PERSON POV:

you and olivia were at an influencer party that your friend, Chris Sturniolo, and his brothers, Matt and Nick, were hosting.

the five of you were having a great time, even though the urge to throw your jacket off and place it over your girlfriend legs was starting to get to you.

she was wearing a skirt that was FAR too revealing, and it even rode up when she sat down.

olivia raised the red solo cup to her lips, taking a drink of whatever was in there. probably water, she didn't like the idea of underage drinking, even if her birthday was in just a month.

Matt stayed silent, a smile visible on his face as he listened intently to his older and younger brothers' argument about if a hotdog was a sandwich.

Chris's eyes widened as he heard his brothers opinion, yelling a loud "woah" before he began to yap on about his opinion, "But listen, Nick, Nick, NICK!!"

Olivia and yourself giggled as you watched the two boys hit each other to try and get each other's attention.

"WHAT CHRIS?!?" Nicolas finally yelled.

"You can't really classify anything a sandwich if there's not bread on both top and bottom. And guess what?" The younger boy paused, earning an eye roll from his brother, "A HOTDOG DOESN'T HAVE BREAD ON THE TOP AND BOTTOM!!"

"Wow, Chris being factual for one moment in his life. Surprising." Matt commented as he raised his eyebrows, earning a smack on his shoulder by Chris.

"Fuck you." Nick snarled, not being able to contain his laughter as Chris mimicked him.

olivia smiled wider, sitting up straight before she looked your way, noticing you staring, "What's your problem? You look like you're gonna eat me alive."

She laughed, bringing her hand up to rub your shoulder, "Your skirt is bothering me."

"It's too revealing, and there's way too many guys here that would try and hit on you." You grumbled, crossing your arms over one another as you continued to watch the triplets rough housing.

"Seriously?" She raised her eyebrow, "Come on, baby. Don't be like this the whole night. Please."

"Wear my jacket around your waist, and maybe I won't be." You suggested, beginning to unzip your hoodie and hold it in your hands.

Olivia rolled her eyes, taking the hoodie from out of your hands and beginning to tie it around her waist.

"All good now. Wasn't that hard, was it?"

Matt's voice caught your attention, "I'm gonna go get more rootbeer. Do you guys need anything?"

The small girl who sat next to you smiled, standing up as she spoke, "I'll come, plus I need a refill as well."

You sighed, watching as Olivia and Matt made their way to the kitchen, chatting while they walked.

_____________

"So, you and y/n... how long have you been together?" Matt started, his gaze turning to the small girl.

"2 years in a few days." Olivia smiled, having to look up to maintain eye contact.

Matt's eye brows raised, "Wow."

Olivia laughed at his reaction, her smile bright as she looked into his eyes.