3. sex duel*

fem!reader × olivia rodrigo

requested by: NghtFury95

______________

2ND PERSON POV:

Olivia smiled, taking a sip of her drink as she eyed a cute guy who was talking to his friends as they played pole.

Another girl caught her attention, a girl that was sitting on one chair away from Olivia, staring at the same guy.

"You know him?" The small girl asked, getting up just to sit next to you.

You sighed, looking over at the brunette, "No, but I wish I did. He's cute. Might just have to bring him back to my place tonight."

A smirk played on your lips as you watched the guy take a sip of his drink, waiting for his turn as his friend went.

olivia furrowed her eyebrows, looking from you to the boy, "Not a chance. He's coming home with me, and I'll give him a night he won't forget."

"Really? You don't look very... experienced." You chuckled, eyeing olivia up and down as she stared into your eyes.

"I'll show you. If you're not too much of a pussy." Olivia huffed, gripping the glass of wine in her hand.

Your eyebrow raised, a smile forming on your lips, "We don't even know each other."

"Okay, then what's your name, stranger?" The brunette asked, licking her lips as she eyed you up and down, placing her glass on the bar counter.

"Y/n. What's yours?"

"Olivia."

The two of you smiled at each other, and Olivia couldn't help but jump at you, trapping you in a heated kiss.

This caught you off guard, but you quickly relaxed and grabbed her face, pulling her closer as your hands roamed her body.

"Come to my hotel room?" Olivia managed to get out as she pulled away slightly, a line of saliva being the only thing that connected you two.

"Mhm." Your eyes were clearly filled with lust as you stared at the girl, smiling as she grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the bar.

By the time you guys got to the hotel, the guy that both of you were eyeing was completely out of mind. Your minds were only on each other.

"Jesus, Olivia." You chuckled, feeling her slam you against the door and begin kissing down your neck until she reached your shirt.

She sighed, pressing your bodies together before she looked into your eyes, her hand's on your waist.

"Can I take this off?" She asked, motioning to your shirt that was wrinkled because of how rough she had been with you.

As you nodded, Olivia rolled her eyes, digging her nails into your waist, eliciting a low whine from you.

"Speak, I know you can." The smaller girl said, staring deep into your e/c eyes as she waited patiently for your answer.

"Yeah," you breathed out, "Yeah, you can take it off."

You sighed shakily, gulping as the brunette began to help take off your shirt, pulling it over your head and arms, her cold fingers brushing against your skin ever so slightly.

Your eyes roamed her body, practically eye-fucking her as she kissed down your stomach, going back up and stopping at your chest.

Your body jolted, feeling Olivia's hand going into your pants and rubbing you through the thin cloth that was separating her fingers and your pussy.