Prologue

The United States of Auradon, home of the heroes and villains. King Beast and Queen Belle united 19 of the fairy tale kingdoms, including Neverland. Magic was nearly retired, having the next generation rely on their talents rather than magic. All villains were sent to the Isle of the Lost where they lived to suffer a fate worse than death.

Pixie Hollow, the land of the fairies. It's located in the secret heart of Neverland. The only area where fairies could live in content. The outside world was not safe for these fairies. Dangerous creatures lurked out there, ranging from big bad bears to Pirates. It was most definitely not a welcoming place for fairies.

A baby's laugh. That's all it took to create a fairy. As the joyous sound filled the air, it sparked the birth of a tiny fairy, gliding its way into Pixie Hollow. Dark brown strands adorned her head, a shade reminiscent of roasted coffee beans, deep and luxurious. She opened her eyes, a warm, hazel-brown, revealing hints of amber and gold in their depths. Far away, she appeared elementary, but up close, she looked enchanting.

Tinker Bell and Terrence, drawn to the mesmerizing girl, embraced her as their own. The two yearned for a child to call theirs and felt a connection spark instantly when they set their eyes on the fairy. She shimmered with the essence of innocence and humbleness. They decided to name her Pixie Bell. A mix of pixie magic and the chime of a bell.

16 years later.

It was arranged for Pixie Bell to be sent to Auradon Prep. Her parents, hopeful for her growth, believed this new chapter would help her overcome shyness and discover the strength within herself.

Pixie always had trouble making friends. She struggled with socializing with others, afraid of being judged. She was a closed-off fairy, a quiet introvert who could barely form a sentence without stuttering. It was hard. Being alone for most of your life wasn't healthy and her parents certainly couldn't let that continue any longer.

The idea of leaving the magical sanctuary never crossed Pixie's mind. The fairy wasn't keen on the idea of attending an academy filled with humans. She surely wouldn't make it out alive. Pixie Hollow is her home, she couldn't leave it. But, she had no choice but to simply oblige. Her parents arranged everything without consulting the poor girl. Now begins a new chapter in her life.