Chapter 4

04 | Unintended Journey

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Mal, daughter of Maleficent, was back on the Isle of the Lost. She managed to escape without anyone stopping her. The pressure was too overwhelming, and fleeing felt like her only option.

Pixie Bell did like the purple-headed girl but they weren't close. Their first interaction with each other was yesterday! And Pixie didn't know how she could help. She was only a measly fairy who was easily frightened. Maybe I should go back to my room, yeah! Leave this to them. I'll just pretend I didn't hear a thing.

But the second the fairy turned to fly back, she hit something. Something large and firm. With a clumsy bump, she fell from the impact into a dark enclosure.

—————

Eyes fluttering open, Pixie Bell got up, wobbling. Where was she? The only thing the Tinker could see was darkness. She opened her bag of pixie dust, using the glow to look around. She explored her surroundings, there was a mirror larger than her, some makeup, and jewelry. Loud voices surrounded her. She heard a familiar voice, Evie?

"Hello? Can anyone hear me?" Pixie attempted to yell but only jingles came out. No one would be able to hear her since she was in her original form! She swished around, pushing the walls made of fabric. The chattering stopped. A bright light appeared from above. Pixie was free! Immediately, the fairy flew out before hitting a window. The Fairy winced, rubbing her arm.

"Pixie? What are you doing in my purse?!" Evie gasped in surprise. She wondered how in the world Pixie was here, in the limo. She and her friends, Ben, Carlos, and Jay were driving to the Isle, in hopes of bringing back their best friend.

Pixie said the enchanting words under her breath, causing a white glow to transform her. She sat beside the shocked blueberry on the black leather cushion. "Where am I?" She asked. Confusion washed over her. A second ago, she had been on castle grounds, and now she is—

"Ah!" The fairy shrieked as she looked out the window. They were going to fall in the ocean! Pixie was too young to die and she definitely didn't want to go by drowning! But her scream died down as soon as she realized they weren't falling toward the pitch-black waters. She blushed in embarrassment.

"You're in the limo. how- how did you get in here?" Evie furrowed her brows. She knew they couldn't turn back. They were so close to the island. And this island was too dangerous for the fairy.

Pixie looked around, acknowledging that it wasn't just her and Evie. As she dusted herself off, Pixie Bell found herself surrounded by confused faces. There was King Ben and two unfamiliar people. One was tan and carried a lot of muscles. The other was white, and scrawny with a million freckles. Everyone in the car glared at the brunette, waiting for her answer.

"I- um, I accidentally overheard you- you guys, and I was gonna go back to my room, but I bumped into something and fell," Pixie explained, her sweet voice barely audible. She was red-faced that she got caught in this strange situation.

"Well, hello then, Pixie..." The King smiled awkwardly. Pixie was not supposed to know about this. No one was beside the four.

"Oh, so that's why I felt something hit my back! I guess Evie's bag was open when I was holding it." The tanned-skinned man spoke, coming to fruition.