Scene 7 | Humming Into Your Memories of Old

The lady above is our dear unknown lady, although her gown is different since its supposed to be gold and then blood seeping out in the ends. (Sorry I got too lazy in fixing it)

----------

She crossed her legs and once again drank from her golden cup marred with red liquid. Starlight eyes gazing across the myriad of stars that shone beneath her bloodied gown. The cries inside her sanctuary remained for many days and she had learnt to ignore it as she hummed along with the melancholic melody.

"Ah, si je pouvais vivre dans l'eau." She hummed a certain song with a smile.

"Le monde serait-il plus beau."

"Nous pardonneras-tu, ô chère mère." The cosmos responded as the star below shone brightly. "L'eau dans son--"

She was cut off when another melody began to enter her realm and the divine sounds of bells resounded creating ripples into the sea of stars. The smell of luscious green plants entered her noses before blue starlight eyes found two golden stars passing by her bleeding feet.

"Well, that's a surprise..." She settled down her tea as it changed color from red to green.

"It seems like I should prepare for another cup of tea."

----------

Furina sat quietly on a unique designed green sofa. Hand clasping together in her lap, the corner of her lips twitched with the ache of maintaining the facade for so long. In front of her was the little girl-- who called herself as Nahida, was eating her favorite food called... candied ajilenakh nut, was it? She was offered the same thing and it remained untouched as she couldn't stomach to eat any kind of food at the moment.

Not when the Dendro Archon was casually eating in front of her. Plump cheeks puffing out from each time she chewed.

Indeed, when they had met the 'little girl' her expectation was that of a monster hiding underneath a well acted facade. Her suspicions were only increasing the more they interacted and whenever she would catch the slight slip ups the archon did as she acted like she was the most adorable looking thing.

Of course in the eyes of other mortals they would not have seen it, but Furina was once the Archon of the Nation of Hydro. Furina de Fontaine, the leading star of 500 years of a devious ploy and a connoisseur of the arts. Even the acts of a deity would not pass her eyes despite being only human.

Yet never would she expected the little girl would be Lesser Lord Kusanali, the Archon of Sumeru.

She kept her face friendly, hand clasped together as she lead the little girl slowly to the place filled with flickering lights and houses donned with the color of green.

"Miss, are you and that desert lady close?"

Blindfolded eyes looked to the child who broke the silence, floral pupils remaining to the approaching city as they walked.

"...you can say that." Furina answered quietly. "She and I have been travelling together for three weeks, and I must say... even for a short amount of time I've become quite attached to her presence. Now it feels different not to see her at my side."

The little girl hummed in thought. "She considers you as her sister in arms." Furina's ears twitched at the familiar tone of oblivious deliberation. "Desert dwellers would only use that term to those whom they've known for a long time. So it perplexes me that she would think of you as such when you've only been together for only three weeks."