Scene 10 | Party of Sins

In the middle of the party were people that donned extravagant outfits and jewelry that whispers their unending riches. They wore masks that hid their identities and would waltz in the center of the ballroom with laughter leaving their wake.

"It seems that your business has been prosperous lately, sir Morin. I must say, I am highly impressed." A blonde haired lady who wore a red mask said as she twirled, her dark red dress following her movements.

"You flatter me, my lady." Replied by a man in his 30's wearing a silver mask and his brown hair shone in the chandelier's lights. "I'm only following my father's footsteps who had told me to lead a hard working and honest life. It was all thanks to his guidance, really."

The woman faltered, her blue eyes narrowing ever so slightly before she followed the dance as if nothing happened. The brown haired didn't seem to notice the mishaps and pulled her close.

"But enough about me, how did you know who I was, my lady? Are my features so easy to discern or perhaps you've got some great deduction skills that I don't know of?"

She chuckled. "It's nothing of the sort, it was just a hunch is all. Someone with such a dignified aura and gentleman behavior-- everyone would know that it's you, sir Morin."

The music came to a stop and the pair separated. Morin bowed his head with his hand on his chest and the woman lowered her head, putting her leg behind the other as she pulled her red dark dress upwards. "I hope my dance was satisfactory for someone of your stature."

"Surely you jest, we're all equal in this party." He laughed as the people around them began to disperse as the people who played the instruments took their rest with a sigh. "You were wonderful in your waltz, if I may be so bold, may I know this lady's lovely name?"

"Ah, my name? I'm sure you know it... " From the brown haired man's confusion made the woman wave her hand dismissing it. "By the way, I'm really glad you enjoyed your dance, sir Morin."

Something clicked and Morin froze. He felt himself become as still as a stone as a gun glimmered underneath the chandelier's light as it pointed straight to his head. The chills went up into his spine as he finally recognized those cold blue eyes that knew nothing but hatred to something he had committed in the past.

"Because that's the last dance you'll ever get."

A bang echoed and the people began to scream in alarm as the brown haired fell in the floor with a cold thud, blood dripping down from the hole in his head. Some had their masks already thrown off the floor as they tried to escape through the big golden door. The handle clicked and clicked as it won't open and the blonde laughed in joy at their panic movements.

"Don't even try, the door has been locked because I hacked the system. All the control now belongs to me."

Fear was an understatement at this point. For all the guests wore nothing but their extravaganza facade, no weapon nor any guards that will spare them of the monster who remained over the middle of the ballroom. Smiling cockily as she kicked over the dead body.

"Let me introduce myself." Pale hands swept over her blonde hair. Those locks were removed in one single movement and long black hair cascaded her back and waist. Her red crimson mask fell down on marbled floor and she sneered when all of their faces became pale in recognition.

"Remember me?"

One man, who had bald hair and wrinkles on his face, became red and pointed his finger at the black haired.