The Biggest Fan Contest

***CONTEST IS CLOSED***

***The Winner Will Be Announced On Saturday, August 8, 2015***

----------------------------------------------------

The Biggest Fan Contest!

There are millions of Wattpad users around the world. Readers, writers, and of course the fantastic people at Wattpad Headquarters, who make all of this possible!

Now, many of you are huge fans of Wattpad and aren't afraid to admit that you totally fangirl or fanboy out over all of your favorite authors; however, the question is, are you THE BIGGEST FAN?

If you think you've got what it takes to be Wattpad or a Wattpad author's biggest fan, enter by leaving a comment (up to 2,000 characters) below explaining why, and you could win quite possible the most amazing prize pack of all time!

Each of the featured authors and writers of the Wattpad Block Party - Summer Edition will cast one vote for their favorite entry and one lucky winner will receive the prize pack below!

Good luck to everyone and if you have any questions, please ask them in a comment or send them directly to me (KellyAnneBlount)!

Prize Pack:

Handwritten Letters and/or Post Cards From: KellyAnneBlount, styleslegend, maryltabor, Fallzswimmer, AnnaSantos5, HallyWillmott, AhsokaJackson, takatsu, GemmaLawrence31, foreversmilin, and SallySlater.

E-post Cards or Emails From: yourstrulytrina

Chapter Critiques From: KellyAnneBlount and SallySlater

Additional Prizes: Will be announced soon!

Rules and Regulations:

*The Biggest Fan Contest is open until 11:59PM (EST) on July 31, 2015.

*Open Internationally

*Contestants must be at least 13 years of age.

*Wattpad users may enter once.

*Posts with explicit language or adult content will be disqualified.

*The winner will be announced on *August 8, 2015 (updated from August 1st).

*Entries can be about ANY Wattpad author/writer or about Wattpad in general (not just the featured authors and writers in the Wattpad Block Party - Summer Edition).