The End

The End

Aw! Such a sad, sad, sad post! Can you believe we've already reached the end of the Wattpad Block Party - Summer Edition? This month has literally flown by! I'm so super thankful to the group of amazing featured authors and writers that we had this time around! Talk about inspirational, hard working, and talented! I also want to thank each and every single reader that attended the event! YOU are the reason I decided to create and host the #WattpadBlockParty events! Thank you for reading the posts, voting, and leaving such amazing comments!

GIVEAWAYS: I've been working on compiling the list of winners from the 100+ giveaways. Winners were randomly selected by Rafflecopter. The list of winners should go live tomorrow in a new chapter of the Wattpad Block Party book (a.k.a. here). If you won, you should be receiving an email from the author or writer who donated the prize some time this week.

Biggest Fan Contest: Featured authors and writers will each have the opportunity to vote for the favorite Biggest Fan Contest entry! The winner will be announced Saturday, August 8th in a new chapter of the Wattpad Block Party book.

Want to Be A Featured Author In the Next Wattpad Block Party? I am creating a sign up sheet if you'd like the opportunity to join the Wattpad Block Party. Not everyone who signs up will be guaranteed a spot in the event; however, it is necessary to fill out the sign up form in order to be considered. The sign up sheet will go live on 8/2 and it will also be featured in a chapter of the Wattpad Block Party book.

I think that's everything! Thank you again to everyone who attended, participated, and loved the Wattpad Block Party! I'm terribly bummed this event is coming to an end; however, I can't wait to see you all at the next one!

Hearts,

Kelly Anne Blount xoxo

P.S. Please consider nominating the #WattpadBlockParty - Summer Edition novel for a People's Choice Watty Award. All you need to do is share the title of this book, The Wattpad Block Party - Summer Edition on Twitter with the hashtag #MyWattysChoice between August 24-31, 2015 (that's when your tweets will count as votes)! Thank you so much! :)