Chapter 6: In Heat

King Rian's POV
I thought about Evelyn day and night. Vampires don't need to sleep, but every once in awhile I'd find myself in a sort of day dream. A very vivid daydream that only one person could possibly taunt me like this. Only one person who knew this event ever happened. I should have guessed the little witch would use her powers to try to have someone get her out of her cage, I just couldn't understand why she was using me.

And she only thought about one event. A truly intense event I had used my powers of suggestion to forget: murdering her stepfather.

That moment changed everything. I saw all of her in her frail human form and fell so deeply in love with her and had to protect her from me. I did what I thought was best for her. I'm a King of sharply fanged ancient corpses that live off of blood.

I'm a leader. Not just any leader:
THE ONLY REIGNING VAMPIRE KING!
Albeit a truly fucked up one; a sadomasochist one. A pretty selfish one usually. Still a mother fucking king nonetheless.

Which is why I needed to do what was right for Evelyn. The things I wanted to do to her were insanely inappropriate. They were wrong! I couldn't trust my instincts. So instead gave up on someone I truly felt understood me; someone who wouldn't judge me; someone who could love me and all of my fucked up fantasies.

My hand lingered on my lap. Brushing against the towel that hung around my waist. I sat up on my bed and continued indulging myself in Evelyn's latest dream.

A knock at the door jolted me from my almost hypnotic state. I fucking hate that cunt of a whore. I knew him growing up or else I would have decapitated that son of a bitch's head when he spoked.

"Your next guest is here, Sire."

I didn't want another sex slave to dominate. I didn't want another human to drain of blood. I wanted Evelyn.

"NOT NOW!" I said through gritted teeth.

"What?"

"NOT BLOODY NOW!"

"Should I have her wait?"

"Fuck. Off. Now!"

"Send her back?" Apparently I hadn't been clear enough. Is he mental? Fuckin' wanker.

"Do whatever the fuck you want to her. I do not want to be disturbed again, am I making myself clear or do I need to make some changes around here?" Heads will roll if that bloody jack off disturbs me one more time.

"Understood."

"Get the fuck out before I rip off your head!" That bastard needed to vampire time warp out of here or I was going to use his mouth to pleasure me with his head on or off of his body.

My breathing and temper settled when I heard nothing but the doors shut already out of my wing of the compound.

I needed her now. I needed her scent, her voice, her warm hands to soothe me.

I tried to close my eyes and imagine if that night had gone differently. What if the police didn't come to her house straight away?

What if we had all night to discover the different ways we each liked being touched. Instead of me erasing her memory I'd give her the one I believe we both wished for.

I let go of the outside world and went inward to her. Setting myself up in a trance like state and calling her name out in my mind in hopes to connect with her in real time.

My hand rubbed my hard on through my designer jeans. Popping off the top button I unzipped them and found myself in a comfortable position for getting off. The only thing that would make it more comfortable would be Evelyn's lips on mine. Hearing her breathing hitch as I touch a spot that is sensitive. As I map her body with my hands all while gazing deeply into her eyes.