MHA-AU Quirkless Vigilante Robin Info

Hello there, I'm writing this chapter to announce that I am currently working on the first 3 chapters of The titled above fanfiction right now, and so I have decided also to add a new cover for the story, as well as give some info and Hint at possible plot points and maybe give votes for those outcomes in the future.

First this is mostly an original story with new plot points and events that are happening or have happened also some events may have happened differently or have yet to occur, In this story Izumi mostly has done what Izuku did in canon with some differences, she married Bakugou out of UA High and Had her first child shortly after that being Katsumi , Katsumi is showing signs of being Quirkless but her parents haven't actually taken her to confirm her status opting to just mildly neglect her and trying to have another child.

Izuku is a highly trained individual with a large fortune he made by making smart investments, but chose to be a Quirk Counselor, he has never been in a relationship before despite his good looks and athletic build, he wants to find the right girl.

Ochako is something of a tragic tale, She briefly dated Bakugou in UA only for him to dump her for Izumi and Tell everyone She's a prude just because she didn't sleep with him, and didn't like his aggressive and violent kissing, she had later dated Tenya Iida but he was far too judgemental and controlling as well as not very considerate to her feelings and that lead to her breaking up with him but it seemed he didn't even notice that she had dumped him at all or that he cared at all either.

Bakugou is currently the no.2 ranking hero and has barely changed since leaving UA, He doesn't care that much for his daughter now she is late in developing her quirk, and doesn't really give her any attention or his time often dumping her with his parents cause of his wife and his job as pros

2 ranking hero and has barely changed since leaving UA, He doesn't care that much for his daughter now she is late in developing her quirk, and doesn't really give her any attention or his time often dumping her with his parents cause of his wife ...

New Cover for the story

Stay savage my friends