My Hero Academia: The Crow

Izuku Yagi was a Quirkless boy who wanted nothing more than to be a Hero, unfortunately nearly everyone else was hellbent on making sure that never happened, his only true Friend Momo Yaoyorozu who secretly loves Izuku with all her heart tries her best to help her best friend, but one day Things go terribly Wrong, Izuku is already on the brink of insanity when his Twin sister facilitates his capture, Torture, and assault by her friends forcing Momo to watch in Horror, as Izuku is finally released into an alley he is cornered by Katsuki Bakugou,Tenya Iida , Shoto and Shoko Todoroki and Kyoka Jirou, they try to mess with Izuku, but he snaps Fighting them until they use their quirks severely hurting him before The Todoroki twin encase him in ice and leave him there, only for Momo to later find Him dead from his injuries, her anguish is heard all across the Multiverse and a force unlike her world has ever seen is forced into Izuku, Giving unimaginable power, To Set the Wrong Things Right, not just for himself, but his entire world.

Heavily Inspired by Izuku Yagi: Revenge From Hell by Ricks999 and My Own Spin on Things
Such as Izuku's Crow Makeup isn't makeup but a Transformation he uses, And the design is based on Alex Corvis From The Crow: Salvation the 3rd Crow film, and He is not a typical Crow and as this is a Fanfiction it will not follow Canon of The Crow very much, and Somewhat follow MHA canon

Final note this is a very mature story, touching upon some heavy topics, Like Death, Murder, S.A., Blood, Torture and vengeance.