New Story currently being written

My Hero Academia: Izuku Yagi The Man of Steel

Izuku Yagi is born Quirkless and is bullied by nearly every one, excluding his Parents, his sister Izumi doesn't actively bully or Abuse him she is just too much of a coward to stop it.

One day Izuku is being bullied by the Bakugou twins and is blasted off the roof by Katsuki Bakugou's explosion quirk he falls and lands on A extremely volatile powerline at the same time a dimensional portal had opened up in this universe coming from another Universe that can never be reached again as red and black synthetic stone created by a billionaire cape crusader, holding all the powers and abilities of The Last Son of Krypton at the moment of Izuku being electrocuted the stone collided with Izuku and due to the immense power coming from the power line the stone shatters and fuses it essence down to the genetic level to Izuku changing him into the world's only Kryptonian, Armed with incredible power Izuku Yagi will become a hero unlike any other before him, Faster then a speeding bullet more powerful the number one hero All Might able to fly to inmeasurable heights he is the man of tomorrow he is.....

Superman.

Coming sometime this week

Stay Savage My Friends.