Sneak Peak Trailer.

Izuku: Ok ok let's go over this again, Your telling us you're from the future?

The green haired UA student asked the young teen girl currently retrained by Aizawa and Cellophane along with most of Izuku's friends/Classmates.

???: Yes

The class looked sceptical but Izuku pushed forward with his question.

Izuku: why come to this time period?

???: I was looking for you.

He along with everyone else looked surprised

Izuku: Why?

She took a deep breath and smiled with signs of joyful tears welling in her eyes as she explained.

???:So we can save the future, and because I wanted to see you all again, especially You... Onii Chan... Big Sis Ochako

Izuku and Ochako looked absolutely shocked at the last thing she said. As she removed her hood revealing her face.

Izuku: Eri?

Ochako: Izu how she's barely a few months old, but she's here and our age.

The girl continued

???: My name Is Eri Midoriya, aka Rewind, I am the Daughter of Inko Midoriya aka former pro hero Magnetic and Hisashi Midoriya aka All For One, and I need Your help.

In my time you were the greatest hero of all time, But then they came, The Purifiers quirk extremist they didn't just want the Quirkless gone but the quirk mutants too, they destroyed everything and everybody they thought weaker then them, only one thing stood in their way.

She looked into Izuku's Eyes remembering the team that fought against the Purifiers.

Eri: The X-Men.

My Hero Academia-Outcasts: X-Men

Set to release after the provisional license exam arc.

Stay Savage My Friends