17.wedding bells soon?

Hey everyone hope you all are well show your love by voting and commenting if my story has made a smile on your atleast once then do appreciate it by voting love you all💖😀...
.
.
.
.
.
HAPPY READING 💖😄
.
.
.
.
.

5 DAYS AFTER THE FARMHOUSE TRIP>>>
.
.
everyone got busy in their personal lives they all didn't even talked for once since they're back to their usual lives only Aina asked about zain's health twice that too to Zahir when they met in the hospital but didn't directly asked to Zain... Today dadi (grandmother) have invited the girls family to their house as they want zayan and Faiza to get married soon as she can't wait to make Faiza their daughter in law ...
.
.
.
.
.

 Today dadi (grandmother) have invited the girls family to their house as they want zayan and Faiza to get married soon as she can't wait to make Faiza their daughter in law

Jiya's pov:

So it's been 5 days to get back to our usual routines ...when we get back to home the next day Faiza had a dream that she kissed jiju and she was feeling that it was not a dream but something that has happened in reality ! maybe when she was drunk ...she don't remember it clearly.  only one person can tell us clearly about this and that is jiju but to our surprise they didn't even called or texted once since we're home ...only elders have called but they didn't so we also didn't initiated the drunk topic from our side because I'm scared if a girl like Faiza, who can't even initiate a shake hand kissed her fiancee ! so what would I have done when I was drunk? ... Aina was mischievously excited to know what we did but we told her not to ask anything..if they want to tell then they would've said until now but since they're in their attitude why should we ask ...or more like I don't want her to ask because God knows what I and Faiza have done while we were drunk ....Aina wants to talk to Zain too for asking about his health but as I said they didn't even texted once so why should we? So we stopped her from calling him and for her assurance she asked Zahir about his health...she said she is worried because zain got injured for her but what I and Faiza was noticing is more than the reason she gave ...her care towards him is definitely indicating something else but she denied saying we both are thinking too much...well maybe we are! because Aina is not someone who will fall for anyone this soon..
.
.

TIME SKIPPED>>>

As we all were ready to go to Mir's house
Faiza was advised by her mother to wear something traditional only as it's her first time at her in laws place like she don't know. She knows that she should wear traditional attire at her first time at in laws but Indian mom's who will say to them . they still has to advise us doesn't matter how grown up you're! I and Aina also thought to accompany her by wearing something traditional only...

OUTFIT CHECKS✅>>
Jiya💙

OUTFIT CHECKS✅>>Jiya💙