20.unexpected dates

Hey everyone I hope everyone is doing great so first all I need to say this that my story character who are handled by my fans on Instagram basically my Instagram characters went all crazy and ended up going on dates that too with eachother partners only Faiza and zayan are exception and sane ones 😂 as you can see on their profiles...and it was never in my plan to write this chapter but because of this Instagram Chaos happened I'm writing this ...enjoy but before have a glimpse of their chats... in between have glimpse of their posts as well which they posted with eachother's partners..

 in between have glimpse of their posts as well which they posted with eachother's partners

Let's start with the story now ...
HAPPY READING 💖😄
.
.
.

HAPPY READING 💖😄

Zain's pov:

As the wedding functions will start soon we tried  to do extra works in our respective companies for zayan and Faiza bhabhi's wedding we have already done extra work and meetings so that we won't get pressurized right after their wedding because of work-life as ceo's we have done our works of meetings and all rest will be handle by our PA's ...for now I want to focus on my love life which is not yet love life because my love is unaware of my love...what love love I'm blabbering I know I'm getting mad day by day but in her love.... Everyone were chatting on the group zaid made on Instagram and suddenly Aina asked about me as we went to her hospital
Being unaware about everything zayan Bhai and Zahir asked us number of questions that 'what is going on' so I told them not to think much nothing happened I was just not feeling well so we went to her...But zaid was teasing me by again and again saying should I spill the beans to everyone blah blah...and everyone is now thinking that I'm upto something. I tried really hard in making everyone believe that I'm not upto anything zaid is just testing my patience but no zaid was not stopping and in the middle Zahir asked Aina about doing twinning with eachother and I got jealous and ended up arguing with zaid and zahir both...and that argument went really far that jiya and zaid also started arguing I on my jiya's side Aina on zaid's side and then war begins ...here I'm trying to get closer to Aina but every time ending up making her more farther from me ...in the conversation I called her sweetheart to which she said 'I don't think I'm sweet with you' then I replied saying 'irritatingheart' won't sound well so let's go with sweetheart ...then suddenly zaid also started giving her nicknames like 'mon amour', 'darling'...then I also gave jiya a nickname that is butterfly and she is definitely my butterfly. I don't if that affected zaid or not but he says he hates jiya so won't affect him much  ...Zaid calling Aina darling was ok until she also started calling him by a nickname 'sweetiepie'...and that was the end of my patience...after sometime Aina and zaid went on date with eachother literally a 'date'...can you believe this! I mean Aina don't know about my feelings and i think she don't reciprocate also but zaid is very well aware right? And I didn't expected  zaid getting all jealous when I called jiya as butterfly..until yesterday he was head over heels to make me and Aina closer but just because I called jiya as butterfly he started acting weird and started flirting with Aina..and that's how they ended up on a date ...then jiya too asked me for a date don't know why ? Maybe she also got jealous ? But don't they hate eachother? and that's how I and jiya also ended up on a cafe date ...to put fire in the oil zaid posted on Instagram this ..