24.first night together

HAPPY READING 💖😄
.
.
Author's pov:

As soon as everyone reached Mir mantion after the wedding they all welcomed newly wed couple with rose petals . It was prepared beforehand only by the staffs as ordered by dadi... Faiza was nervous as well as happy to have such a loving family where everyone loves her and makes her feel home. Soon they played some fun games like finding the ring in the milk bowl full of rose petals..it is not necessary but a fun .

Both Faiza and zayan won each time and then the tie breaker round happened in which zayan let Faiza won intentionally which was very well noticed by Faiza but she didn't said anything

Both Faiza and zayan won each time and then the tie breaker round happened in which zayan let Faiza won intentionally which was very well noticed by Faiza but she didn't said anything. After sometime zayan's sisters took Faiza to her new bedroom means zayan's bedroom which will be her as well from now on. As soon as she entered the bedroom she got nervous even more of thinking what will happen next! Being an introvert it was hard for her to accept things and get comfortable quickly. After sometime the sisters went to their respective rooms...

 After sometime the sisters went to their respective rooms

Zayan's pov:

After the tiring wedding ended we all reached home. We played that ring finding game and on seeing her so desperate to win I let her win . It's not like I didn't wanted to win but there was something in me that always urged me to give her this little little happiness which she didn't got by her own family. It's not like she was not loved by her family. Her father loved her alot , her mother also loved her but it looks like she never took stand for her daughter and I think Faiza got her mother's genes that's why she herself never took stand whenever her stepmom might have hurt her. But she has Aina and jiya with her who are more than enough for her happiness. And their mother Fatima aunty also loves Faiza like her own daughter. I made sure to her dad that I will take care of her and made sure to her step mom also that no one will disrespect my wife from today onwards! My sisters took her to our room which was beautifully decorated with flowers and all . After sometime I went upstairs and was about to go towards my room only to get stopped seeing my three idiot brother infront of my room door.

"What?" I asked them

"Give money to enter Mr".. shameless zaid spoke

"Why should I pay to enter my room only?" I asked with a frown