22.Wedlock

Hello 👋 everyone thank you if you reach till here I'm grateful to each one of you...thank you for 3k reads..it is not much for others maybe but it means alot to me...
Let's begin with the story...do vote and comment

Happy reading 💖😀..

It's the wedding day of zayan and Faiza everyone was getting ready for their nikah ceremony with close family members which will held in the morning and in evening they will do the grand wedding ceremony with every near and dear ones...

Faiza's pov:

Today is the most crucial day of my life it's my wedding day .. Everything will be changed from today onwards. I will not be addressed as Ms after few minutes but will be addressed as Mrs. 'Mrs Faiza zayan mir'...

My and zayan's family members are getting crazy and excited as hell including my besties Aina and jiya who both were not happy when this proposal came at first. But don't know what magic zayan has done on them that they're so happy.

And here the nervousness I was experiencing is killing me. I had never been this nervous . For me the most difficult task was to handle his cheesy and flirtatious nature. It is not even a love marriage but an arranged marriage still he is so comfortable while flirting or saying any cheesy stuffs to me. It's his extrovert nature but I'm an introvert and I can't handle these things face to face...

I was sitting in front of the mirror in my nikah (muslim marriage contract) outfit which is white in colour and the veil on that is red in colour which is a perfect combination designed by my jiya offcourse. For evening I'm going to wear peacock green lehenga which was my dream since teenage and jiya had done a great job even at the last moment..

The Jewelleries designed by myself are attractively increasing my beauty . The diamond studded gold necklace with pearls looking stunning but was way more heavier than it looked .

Till now I was strengthening myself by saying that everything would be alright.

"Faiza"! Hearing Aina and jiya's voice together , i widened by eyes. I'm gone because they both are teasing me about first night and all stuffs...

"Yess aajao"..I told them and they both entered and stood behind me while I was still facing the mirror and looking at them through mirror

"You're looking so beautiful and breathtaking " jiya says .

"Yes afterall Aina did my makeup" i replied because Aina wanted to do something for me on my wedding day as jiya was designing my attire and I myself done my jewellery so she came with the conclusion that she will do my makeup and i gladly accepted..

"Yes her makeup, your beauty, my designed dress and your designed jewellery everything syncing together gracefully"..jiya says

"Offcourse Dr Aina logon ka makeup or checkup perfect hi karti hai"...Aina says praising herself offcourse ..