26. Hang out / or first date

Hey lovely people hope you are good! I know after a long time but I hope you all can understand I'm having exams continuously one after other and many of readers are also having their practicals and boards I guess! Hope you all pass with flying colours 'in sha allah' (including me 😜) do remember in your prayers 💖

And in this chapter all the couples will not be there so don't mind because sometimes it can be only on one couple or two but most of the time everyone...

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers
Prettiest_fictons ...

Happy reading 💖😄

Zain's pov:

A day of waiting it is for me as I'm going to pick her up from hospital. I'm not able to concentrate on any meetings and presentations nothing! I know I'm neglecting work but I will manage everything once Aina will also reciprocate my feelings. I met zaid at home and he was frustrated and i expected right that he met jiya . He told me the whole story how she and him choosed the same gift for bhai and bhabhi and then ended up in an argument and gifted them the same two cars such an idiotism . After waiting since morning for clock to hit 5:30 pm . It's finally the time I head out from the house to pick her from hospital. I've planned a complete hangout with her I hope she won't deny.

I reached to her work place it was 6:15 pm when I reached..I was 15 minutes late but Aina is not that punctual person when it comes to time . I mean doctors usually are very punctual but she is not like them . She is different. Or you can say weirdly different! I almost waited 15 minutes for her there sitting in my car outside her hospital... around 6:30 she came out while talking to her few colleagues. I wonder if she even remember that I'm coming to pick her?

Suddenly she starting looking around when I waved my hand at her from car's window to catch her attention and she finally saw me and came towards car opening and sitting beside me on passenger seat!

"Sorry i know I'm little late" she said while sitting

"Yes almost 30 minutes late" I said looking at my wrist watch

"I said sorry no need to highlight the time"...

Instead of ending up in an argument like we used to always , I thought to have an healthy conversation

"How was your day" i ask with a smile

At first she looked at me for a second then replied "not bad,not good it was hectic as usual"...

I just nodded on her reply and starts driving the car suddenly she said

"Wait! If we wait for more 10-15 minutes Zahir's classes will be over we can pick him as well"..she suggested

"No need he can come home by himself. And we are not going home btw"...I replied to which she frowned at me might be thinking that where I'm taking her

"Don't worry I'm not kidnapping you" I said