IMPORTANT !!

Hey everyone I hope you all are doing fine and thank you for giving me the love you've given on my previous chapters!

Today I'm writing this to know your thoughts! Iam thinking to make characters Instagram account what you all say? And offcourse I won't be able to manage writing and as well as maintaining all the freaking 7 ig's accounts . So I thought why not give their access to my constant readers.. The loyal readers who literally love the characters and feel like they are one of  the character while reading my story  ...

So if you guys are interested you can DM me on my Instagram it is @prettiest_fictions and tell me which character's Account you want to handle and the accounts will be under my approval means I will too have their passwords...

Tell me in the comment section if it's a good idea or not?  coz it will be more fun you know! You can see what they chat in groups as well in upcoming chapters...

And one more thing I am going to choose those only to handle characters account who are literally my constant readers . Who comment on my most of the  chapters .. because if you've commented on my most of the chapters then I would've noticed you then I will give you one of the character's account to handle...

Let's do it together my lovely readers 😊💖

And ..I'm new into this field. This is not my actual profession I'm a science student maintaining my academics as well so if I take time in updating new chapters please do understand me .. still I don't think I take much longer time like other authors.. I try my best to upload as early as I could and try my best to make the plot interesting and realistic because this story is close to my heart as well some of the events and characters do exist in real life and are close to heart... If my choice of character's outfit or storyline are not reaching your expectations or any grammatical mistakes occuring please ignore it

and comment me your opinion about characters Instagram .. because your opinion always matters!

My Instagram: prettiest_fictions

Do DM if you're interested to be one the character on Instagram 😜🤭...

Love you all ..muahh 💋💋

Thank you for your precious time 💖😀