Chapter 8

"Wow, that food was good," I say, playing in his hair.

"Yeah, my mom is good at cooking. You should never underestimate a white woman." 

I giggle. "Yo, you need to drop the hair routine, ASAP," I say.

"I swear it's just genetics. My mom's a blonde and my dad's hair makes him look like Jesus." 

"So that's why you have curly dirty blonde hair that goes down to your shoulders. Okay."

"Are you... jealous?  Baby, look at your hair! It's gorgeous!! I wish I had floofy hair like that, too. But, if I did I think I'd look like Bob Ross." He says, ruffling my hair. 

"I can't even slick it down. It's too coarse." I say, sighing.

"So is my voice in the morning. What's your point?" He shrugs his shoulders. 

"It's unflattering. And, your voice is hot like that."

"And you look beautiful no matter how you wear your hair." 

I blush. "Do you also think my stretch marks are beautiful?"

"And your scars. And your dimple!!" He smiles and pokes my cheek. "OH MY GOD, IT'S SO CUTE!!!" 

"It's so adorable seeing you gush over things." 

"What can I say? You're so cute!" He says, pinching my cheeks. 

"ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH!! ARE YOU MY BOYFRIEND OR MY ABUELA??" I yell, swatting his hand.

He chuckles, before laying me down on the bed gently and kissing me. He pushes my hair out of the way and plants soft and delicate kisses all over my face. "You're so beautiful, you know that?"

"You don't seem to let me forget. But thank you." I kiss him again and feel him smile against my lips.

"I can never get tired of kissing you, y'know that?" He says, grinning.

"I do. I'm not complaining about it." 

"I love you." He says, stroking my hair.

I freeze. "Thank you," I say, trying to avoid saying it back.

He sits up and looks at me. "You didn't say it back." 

"I'm just not ready. It's too early."

"I understand," He says. "I just kinda thought I'd put it out there."

I nod and rest my head back on his chest, falling asleep in his arms. Life is good right now. 

═══☆═══

I swear it feels like it was just Thanksgiving. "So, I'll see you when I land." My cousin from India says. She's visiting for Christmas. 

"Yeah, cya," I say before hanging up. Then I speed up my pace, me losing my breath. "Fuckkkk," I whine. I continue riding him.

"Mmm, you deserve this. You deserve it all," He says looking up at me while gripping my waist, and that's all it took for me to finish. God, nobody's made me feel the way he does.

 I collapse on top of him and murmur, "I love you," against his neck, still lightly grinding on him. 

"Je t'aime plus," He says. 'I love you more' in French.

"Je t'aime le plus," I say. 'I love you most' in French.

He sighs and I kiss him, before feeling his nut shoot up inside me. "Bon dieu," He groans. 'Good Lord' in French. 

I giggle before falling off of him. "I swear as soon as we're out of high school, I'm gonna stop taking the pill," I say. 

"Oh, so you wanna have kids already?" He asks, laughing. 

"I mean, yeah. I do. You've got me speaking French now, for god's sake. I think I want kids with you," 

He kisses my forehead before hugging me tightly. "I think I want kids with you, too," He says before sighing. "I kinda wanna run away with you, bae,"

"I do, too. But we do have to finish high school. This isn't one of those love stories where we just run away from all of our problems and act like we don't have any responsibilities." 

"So... It's a no on running away with me?" He asks, sounding and looking very upset.

"Yes, yes it is," I say, chuckling. 

"Alright. Well, good night." He says, big spooning me.

I back up onto him. "Good night, Corazon." 

═══☆═══

I wake up and try to stretch my arms out. Oh, my god. I can't move my arms. I CAN'T MOVE MY ARMS!! I screech until I feel a warm hand on mine. I look up and see Nathan smiling at me. "Good morning, babe," He says.

"Um... why am I tied up? Is this something you're into??" I ask, smirking.

"No. You're now a victim. I kidnapped you." He says, and my eyes widen. I scream and thrash and kick and bite until I'm out of breath.

He tries to kiss me and I kick at him until he backs up. "WHAT THE HELL, DUDE??? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THIS??" I ask, crying.

"Well, because you said you didn't wanna run away with me."

"WELL, WHERE THE HELL AM I???" I screech, breathing heavily.

"Don't worry about it. All that matters is that it's just you and me. Always and forever."