3. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞

Finally Sonam notices Ishan and says;

'Ohh Ishan, you are also here ? you can join us'

Then she smirked a little squinting her eyes. Ishan burst in anger. He want to say 'it's my seat bitch'

But gulped the anger because he knows she is Shubi's close friend, so his words could also hurt Shubi. And there is no reason to scold her, if any, that should be hidden.

Shubi also looks at him and seeing Ishu's dry face he become dumb for a little bit. Sonam again said to sit Ishan beckoning an extra seat beside the table. Ishu felt insulted, seems like Shub's mistress bidding his friend to seat. Shub breaks the awkwardness.

'Actually he is with me' Shubman said.

'Ohh' Sonam said with lour.

'Ishu seat please' Shub almost whispered.

'No Shub' Ishu able to talk with much hardship. 'I'm not feeling well. I've to go back to the hotel. You guys enjoy yourself.'

'What happened Ishu ?' Shub asked worriedly.

'Nothing serious. Just a little headache. You guys enjoy.' Ishan tried to act as good as possible and started to pack his phone, earphones, sunglasses etc.

'No Ishu, don't go alone. I'll drop you' Shub said.

'No need Shub. I can go. And why you leave Sonam ?'

Sonam stand for Ishan and said 'Right right Shub. Ishan is telling he can go alone and he has no serious problem. So why you want to ruin this beautiful time ?' Then smiled with showing every front teeth and gave an interesting sight on Shub putting her palm on Shub's wrist.

Ishan saw that and burst in anger in his mind but said nothing. Shubman replied nothing to Sonam but told Ishan 'take these...' pointing the packet of chocolates he bought for Ishu.

Ishan was about to hold the packet but Sonam interrupted.

'Woww dark chocolates!! Shub you bought these for Ishan ? Please buy for me also... please please please... you know naa how much I love dark chocolates...' Sonam started to whinning. Ishan sighed and then said;

'You can keep these chocolates Sonam. I told Shubi that today I've no mood for chocolates. Please take these, vaise bhi yeh Chocolates Shubi ne hi to kharida hai.'

'Ohhh thank you Ishan.' Sonam didn't waste a single second and grabbed the packet from Shubman's hand.

Ishan briskly walked out from the cafe and Shubman sat awhile being a silent viewer.

_____________________________________________

At 9pm. Shubman returned to the hotel. He directly went to their room and saw Ishan is lying on bed resting on his chest. His face is hidden in the pillows. Shubman can't understand he is sleeping or not, so he called him -'Ishu'

'Hmm'

'Are you awake ?'

'Yes'

'Please don't misunderstand dear'

'About what ?' Ishu replied staring at Shubi. Now he is lying on his back.

'About today. Actually Sonam...' He can't complete his words because Ishan interrupted.

'If you had intention to meet her so why you took me with yourself ?'

'It wasn't intentional Ishu' Shubman whispered more softly coming near to Ishu.