12. 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2)

Ishan anyhow managed Shubman for attending the party. But didn't know why Shubi is denying to go. Shubi didn't inform him about his and Sara's conversation. He neither want to cheat his Ishu nor to hurt him anyway. He sweared, although he will attend the party, won't indulge Sara and Sonam.

____________________________________________

Flashback part ❷

At the party

Every member of ICT joined the party except Ishan and a few for their personal problems. Even those players who didn't get chance in WC, who play only IPL are also invited today.

Everyone was enjoying in their own way.

Shubman was standing in corner and had a drink. He was not much happy because he know it's Sara's plan at all. She is taking advantage of her father's reverence. 'Do whatever you want Sara, no one of the universe could part me from Ishan' Shubman thought.

'Hey Shub!' 

Shubman's chain of thought interrupted by Sonam's voice. She is also invited here as Sara's friend.

'Hi' Shubman waved back casually.

'Come with me'

'Where Sonam ?'

'Come naa'

Shubman followed Sonam to the garden where at a corner (of course in distance from the main party spot) Sara was sitting. On the table in front of her place beautiful candles, flower bouquets and drinks. Shubman's jaw got stiffed.

'Don't be angry Shubi. Please sit. I have important discussion with you. Please only fifteen minutes...' Sara almost pleaded So Shubman couldn't deny. He sat in front of her and Sonam also sat beside her.

'Make it brief Sara. I've to go back early'

'Yeah I remember Ishan is sick. Vaise what happened to him ?'

'None of your business'

Shubman's way of talking made both of girls shocked.

'You were not like that before Shub...' Sara said in pathetic voice. 'Did you forget about our friendship ? How we spent vacation together, enjoyed parties and dates... did you forget everything ?'

'I'm sorry if I've hurted you Sara. But the relationship was in between us nothing but casual friendship'

'Hey Shub! Kya bol rha hai ? You dated Sara everybody know that' Sonam said.

'May be but that's all. Now I'm engaged, so purani baatein yaad na hi karo to achchha hai'

 Shubman's voice was so deep and calm and his every words were hitting those girls very badly. Sara became dumb for few seconds. Then hardly spoke out;

'Shub listen to me, I know love is blind so you behaving like this... but I'm telling for your good dear... what you are doing will not so far make you happy. That joker...'

Sara got interrupted by Shubman's sudden venom eyes.

'Ok I'm sorry. I mean Ishan... he is taking advantage of you... he has not much importance so he is using you to make his place'

'Just like you who is doing the same by using your father's reputation right madam ?'

Sara didn't find any words to say but her eyes looked a little wet. 

'WTF Shub!! How the whore wicket keeper chewed your head so you are talking with Sara in this way!!' Sonam shouted.

'Don't shout Sonam!! You are my childhood friend na ? How jealous friend you are who can't tolerate my happiness! You are abusing my love huh what kinda friend you are ? And I know betterly that you convinced Sara against Ishan' Shubman shouted in double louder voice than Sonam.