17. 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 🥳

Ishan was released from the hospital. Shubman drove him and their baby to their flat. Ishu was sick and weak so Shubi picked the little one until the main door. Then he passed him to Ishu's arms and opened the door.

'SURPRISE.....'

A loud chorus surprised Ishan... OMG!! what is this !

In their room, there was Ro vai, Vi vai, Rahul and Harry vai, Kuldeep, Rishabh, Siraj, Jaddu, Yuzi... and the room was decorated with lots of balloons, balls, teddies, lights and colourful paper crafts.

In the middle of the wall there was written 'WELCOME SUBAAN'

Ishan completely surprised, he stared at Shubi... he smirked to Ishan.

It was their plan to welcoming them.

Shubman signalled Ishan to enter the room. Ishan stepped inside with baby Subaan in his arms and all the ICT members started to clapping and singing welcome song...🎶

Smile glittered in Ishu's face. Not only a caring husband like Shubi, he got a large family to protect him everytime.

Rohit : 'Hey Subaan baby... this is for you from Ro and Vi uncle'

Rohit showed a beautifully decorated swing.

Virat : 'Put Subaan here Ishan'

Ishan placed the baby on the swing and all the junior members bend down to see him.

Kuldeep : 'He is totally looking like Shubi na ?'

Rishabh : 'Noo he's cute like Ishan'

Shubman : 'Ohh that means I'm not cute' Shubman pouted his lips and everyone started laughing.

Virat : 'Ok ok. Enjoy later, now give Ishu some rest. He became so frail'

Rahul : 'Yes boys. Let's go to the lawn'

Ishan : 'No bro, we won't let you go. You have to lunch with us'

Rohit : 'Arey pagal we didn't come for going so early, and we have ordered the lunch for everyone. You just take some rest then we'll lunch together ok bachcha ?'
.
.
.

They enjoyed together the whole day. After evening, they all went away.

Then Ishan fed Subaan and made him sleep. Shubi prepared their dinner and called Ishan to eat.

'I'm not hungry Shubi. I wanna sleep'

'What are you saying Ishu ? You're so frail and weak baby. You have to maintain diet'

'But I've no energy to eat Shubi'

'Then I'll feed you jaan. Wait here'

Shubman brought their food in bedroom and started to feed Ishu. Ishu also fed him. There was world's tiredness in Ishu's eyes. Shubi noticed that and quickly cleaned the utensils.

Then he came to the bedroom and prepared their bed while Ishu was changing Subaan's diaper.

Then he again put sleeping Subaan in the swing and came to bed. Shubman turned off the lights and laid beside Ishiee.

'Giving birth to a baby is too hard na Ishiee ?'

'Nhi to' Ishan replied closing his eyes.

'Liar! I saw how much you struggled in past months. Still now you're tolerating pain...'

'And I have to tolerate more'

'Then why are you saying its not hard ?'

'Because you're with me. You made this journey comfortable'

'No Ishiee... it's you who tolerated all the pains, difficulties...'

'And I was able to tolerate only for you was with me Shub. Otherwise I couldn't!'

'I am always with you baby'   Shubman hugged Ishan and kissed his forehead.

Ishan holded Shubman's hand on his chest and quickly fallen asleep.

____________________

Feeling proud to see my story's rankings 🤩

Only one part is left dears. MahiRaina ff is loading...
Forgive my grammatical mistakes and keep enjoying