8. 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

♡ 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 ♡

𝘐𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Half and one months passed, me and Shubi shifted in a 1BHK flat in Mumbai. It's near from Rohit bhai and Virat bhai's flat. Virat bhai himself choosed the flat for us and told us to call him if any problem occurs. They occasionally come to our flat, we also visit them. Every member of ICT family join the video chat once a week. Even our parents are happy with our relationship. They everyday call us, visit also once or twice a month.

Overall we are very happy in our little household. Me and shubi go to market together, I cook for us, he cleans the room, we feed eachother everytime and adore eachother every night.

We also swim together in weekend noon and go to restaurant at evening. I'm too happy in my present life. It's my fortune to get my bestfriend as my life partner. When I sleep every night on his chest it feels like heaven. No doubt we are each other's complementary.

And you guys know there is another bundle of happiness is about to come for totally completing us ?🥰

____________________________________________________________________________________________

          At 𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟬 pm

Ishan made the bed and lied down. Shubman turned off the lights and came to the bed. Then he started to kiss Ishu and attempt to strip off his t-shirt. But Ishan interrupted.

'Please leave me today Shubi' Ishan almost pleaded.

'What happened Ishu ? Are you OK ?'

'No. I'm not feeling well. I'm tired, lemme sleep'
Ishan turned aside and closed his eyes. Shubman worriedly put his hand on Ishan's shoulder.

'Kya hua tujhe Ishu ?'

'Nothing serious. Just a bit tired. I need rest'

'Ok baby' Shubman kissed his head and hugged him from back. After sometime they both fallen asleep.

                It's 𝟎𝟐:𝟎𝟎 am

Shubman's nap was broken down by some weird sound. He felt that Ishan isn't beside him. He quickly wake up and realised that Ishan was in the washroom and most probably he was vomiting.

Shubman removed the blanket and went in front of the washroom. Ishan was coming out then, his face was so devastated and he was looking very tired. Shubman hold his little boyfriend by his shoulder and brought into the bed. Then helped him to sit and gave a pillow in his back to made him sit comfortably.

'What happened Ishu ? Were you vomiting ?' Shubman asked sitting beside him.

'Yes Shubi'

'Why ? Did you eat junk foods ?'

'No yaar. It's from past few days I'm not feeling well'

'How many days Ishu ? Why you didn't tell me before ?' Shubman caressed Ishan's cheek lightly.

'Almost a week. I thought it's just for stress or tiredness'

'You shouldn't avoid health issues baby. Yeah I know we have no matches for sometime but we have to stay physically fit always ok ?? Tomorrow I'll take you to the doctor. Now try to sleep dear'

Ishan nodded his head and lied down. Shubman half lied and put an elbow on pillow, with the another hand he brushed Ishan's messy hairs until the cute teddybear fallen asleep. Shubman was seeing Ishan's tired, innocent face which was looking more cute than usual. Shubman didn't know when his eyelids closed down and he fallen asleep putting his head on his upper hand, while the another hand was covering his sleeping Ishu's face💜

(Doesn't our Ishan deserve this care in real life ?)

______________________________________________           

Next day morning

Doctor - 'What is your problem sir ?'

Ishan - 'Actually I'm feeling unwell from almost a week. All the time I'm feeling weak and tired. Even I vomitted two times yesterday but I didn't eat any junk food'

Doctor - 'You both living in ?' He pointed at Shubman.

Shubman - 'Yes doctor'

Doctor - 'Ok. Mr. Ishan please lie down here'

He showed Ishan the bed and Ishan lied down. Then the doctor checked his pulse, eyes and BP. Finally he put stethoscope on Ishan's chest and then on his belly.

Doctor - 'Alright. Come and sit down'

Doctor wrote some blood tests and an ultrasonography then told them to come with the reports.

Shubman - 'Is there anything to worry about doctor ? I mean what happened to him ?'

Doctor - 'I can say that after seeing the reports. But I think there is nothing to worry'. The doctor gave a meaningful smile.

____________________________________________________

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 (𝙞𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙮)😊