16. 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 👼🏻

(I'm publishing now as I can't publish tomorrow before afternoon)

Three hours passed. For Shubman a single second seemed like an hour. When he brought Ishu up to hospital he was groaning in pain.

After a long wait finally the doctor informed that they did C-section and Ishu gave birth to a baby boy.

The baby is OK but Ishan had blood loss in heavy scale. They supplied blood but still he was too fragile and unconscious.

'Can I meet him doctor ?' Shubi was eager to to see his Ishu.

'Not now. He's still unconscious. When he'll awake, we'll inform you' doctor said before leaving.

Shubman sighed. He couldn't wait more to see his Ishiee.
.
.
.

Two more hours passed.

'Mr. Gill...'

Shubman was sitting on a chair closing his eyes due to tiredness. He startled when the nurse called him.

'What happened ? Is my husband ok ?'

'Yes sir, he got back his consciousness. You can meet him'

'Thanks sister'

Shubman almost ran towards the cabin where his fragile Ishu was lying down, tied with wires and saline channels.

He sat beside him on the bed and stroke his fingers in Ishu's hairs. Then whispered;

'Ishu baby... look at me...'

Ishan slowly half-opened his eyelids. Saw his Shubi in drowsiness...

'Shh...shuub...bi'

'Yes baby...how are you feeling hmm ?' Shubman said softly holding Ishu's face.

'G...good. Di..did you ss...see your bab...by ?' Ishu even smiled in too much weakness.

And exactly this time a weird noise came from beside Ishu's bed.

They both stared at there... the noise was coming from a little cradle (baby cot). Shubman didn't notice it before.

Almost totally covered in soft cottony towels... only its tiny face is visible... eyes closed... mouth is wide opened... crying in deep voice.

His crying was seeming like a heavenly tune for his fathers. They both smiled and weeped in joy at the same time.

________________________

Both of their families came to see their grandson. Ishan's family again proposed for keeping Ishan in their house as he is too weak now.

As usual Shubman denied again and promised to took full care of the two babies. If needed they would hire a nanny too.

In that day both of the families rested with them. Ishan's mother was with him in the cabin so didn't get many chances to met Ishiee and baby Ishiee.

In the next morning they decided to go back their respective homes. Shubman assured them that he could handle everything. If problem occurs then Ro bhai and Vi bhai are just a call away.

Being sure both families went for their home. Huhhh.... after all Shubman could spent time with Ishiee.

He entered the cabin where Ishan was half-sitting on bed resting his back on pillows. He was still looking drowsy, fragile. Shubman felt a little sad for him. He sat beside the bed on the couch. Ishan gave a peaceful smile.

'So baby ? How are you feeling now ?'

'Good' Ishan wasn't much expressive but his eyes portrayed his happiness.

'Nice. Tomorrow they'll discharge you and we'll go hooomeee' Shubman said very happily.

Then his eyes spotted on the babycot. Ops... the little angel opened his eyes!!! How tiny eyes he has awww... and these are spotted on Shubman!! He's seeing his dad !?

Ishan noticed that and told him with that cute smile;

'Take him'

'Hunh ?' Shubman suprised.

'Take him once. Can't you'

'Oh why not ? Sure'

Shubman loves babies but he's not habitual with such newborn baby. They are more tender than others, so he felt nervous too.

But hesitatingly lifted the puny–puny and again sat on the couch.

He noticed the baby closely... how tiny it is!! Unknowingly he started to smile seeing his soul.

 how tiny it is!! Unknowingly he started to smile seeing his soul

He soothed its cheek with one finger... how soft!!

Then he touched its nose, then chin...

Ishan chuckled seeing dad-son's first meeting.

'Ab mujhe bhi de' Ishan streched out his hands for the baby.

'Nooo... later' Shubman denied. He wanted to dive in those angelic eyes for looong time... how long ? He even didn't know.

Ishan didn't protest, he was also enjoying dad–son moments💝

________________________

Hey beauties... I won't bother you more

Only two parts left guys😅

Forgive my grammatical mistakes and keep enjoying.