13. 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Present time

Ishan is now three months pregnant. Last month he and Shubman got married officially. Their families didn't agree to accept grandchild without getting their sons married. They didn't involved many people in their marriage. Only their families and ICT family were presented in the ceremony. 

Ishan's mom told them that she will keep Ishan in her house in his pregnancy period. But Ishan denied, he wants to stay with Shubi. Shubman also don't want to be parted from Ishu. 

'But Shubi beta when you have to participate in matches ?'

'Then we'll think'

Their families told nothing after that. They understood that Ishan needs Shubman, in this time full care and happiness is necessary for him. Shubman's father told him;

'Ok but you have take full care of Ishan. If something happens...'

'Stop saying negative dad'

'Ishwar na karein, we want both of your security beta. Can you handle everything beta ?'

'Yes I can. If we have problems, we obviously inform you'

'Ok. Take care my sons'

ICT members also advised Shubman about how to take care his pregnant husband. Shubman isn't experienced so he faced some difficulties till now but they both managed everything at the end.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ishan's baby bump was slowly slowly coming out. Shubman everyday soothes Ishu's belly, massages his back whenever he feels back pain or insomnia, feeds him everytime. Pampers him everytime. Seeing these Ishu sometimes blushes, sometimes laughs and sometimes thanks the supreme power for giving him such a caring partner. Even Ishu noticed that after his pregnancy, Shubi doesn't behave wild in bed!

☀❤◕ ‿ ◕❤☀

One day morning Ishan was making coffee in the kitchen. Shubman came to the kitchen wiping his face with towel. Ishu noticed him then again focused on his work. Shubman came closer to him and slapped his soft, heavy butt.🤭

'Pervert!!'

'Am I baby ?' Shubman pouted.

'Who else ?'

'Why darling ?'

'For your actions brat!'

'Hahaha I'm touching my own property' Shubi chuckled and hugged Ishu from back.

'Are not you satisfied fucking your property whole night ?'

The chain of the sweety–noughty moments broken down when Shubman's phone rang. The tone of the phone sounded so irritating for Shubi as it intervened in their........

'Yes Rohit bhai'

'Hello Shub, how are you and Ishan ?'

'Great bhaiya, your baccha is a little weak, else everything OK'

'Thats good. Actually I want to inform about next match...'

_______________________

Afternoon 🌄

Ishan was sitting on bed beside the window. His legs were expanded. Shubman was laying on bed resting his head on Ishu's thighs. Ishan was brushing one hand in Shubi's hairs and another scrolling social media on phone.