[𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑]

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 since Stiles admitted himself to Eichen house and a day since the Nogitsune escaped. With the weekend finally rolling around, this gives us time to try and find it before it causes any more chaos and death.

I've still been staying with the Argents even though Allison's dad managed to clear his name; Scott talked with his dad who managed to get CPS to allow me to stay with the Argents temporarily. At least that's one less thing to worry about now.

My visions have still been nonexistent ever since what the nogitsune did to me in that vision. I've told Deaton about it, the man thinking the nogitsune must've done something to temporarily block my abilities. Well, hopefully only temporarily; Deaton couldn't tell for sure.

With my abilities on a standstill, I feel as useless as ever. I can't do anything to help the pack find Stiles or predict his next move. All I can do is wait in the apartment and pray that everyone makes it back at the end of the day.

At around 4pm, I manage to drag myself out of bed and away from The Vampire Diaries, forcing myself into the shower and getting dressed into a fresh pair of clothes.

I scrunch my hair dry with a towel and lazily run a comb through it before making my way into the kitchen to find a snack.

The apartment is empty, everyone out looking for clues on Stiles’s whereabouts. I hum to myself as I heat up a bowl of leftover lasagna for brunch, scrolling on my phone as I wait for the microwave to ding.

As I'm pulling the steaming bowl out of the microwave, I hear the sound of keys jiggling in the front door before it swings open. I peer down the front hall to see Allison enter.

    “Hey, how's it going?” I ask curiously before taking a bite of the lasagna, quickly blowing air into my mouth as the hot mince burns my cheeks.

    “We've got a clue, we think he's going to Derek's loft,” Allison tells me as I follow her into her dad's office. I watch as she unlocks their weaponry cabinet, pulling out a few daggers and a taser.

    “What do you think his plan is?” I question as I watch her stuff the various non-lethal weapons into a duffle bag.

    “We don't know. Have you had any visions?” I shake my head no. Allison nods before slinging the bag over her shoulder. I quickly put down my bowl and rush after her as she moves to leave.

    “Can I come with?” Allison hesitates for a moment.

    “I don't know, Wren. It's not going to be saf-” 

    “What if I just wait outside of Derek's loft? Plus, isn't it way safer surrounded by the Sheriff, a werewolf and two hunters than being at home alone?” I make my point. Allison slowly nods.

    “Okay, fine. But you'll stay hidden outside the loft, okay?” I quickly nod before pulling on my sneakers and following her out of the apartment.

~~~

As we pull up outside of Derek's building, the sky is shining a orange glow as it begins its descent. Allison and I both exchange a nervous look before meeting up with Derek, Chris and Sheriff Stilinski outside. The setting sun means the oni will be showing up to kill the nogitsune soon, killing Stiles with it.

We climb the flights of stairs to Derek's loft, all of us waiting outside as Sheriff Stilinski enters first, hoping to appeal to his son inside of the nogitsune without a fight breaking out.

I lean against the wall as I hear Sheriff Stilinski talking with Stiles inside. At the sound of his voice raising, Derek, Chris and Allison make their way inside. I take a deep breath and bite my lip as I hear the sound of Derek grunting as he's thrown against a wall before everyone begins shouting at each other, Stilinski warning Chris not to shoot Stiles, Chris threatening Stiles and Stiles taunting them, urging Chris to shoot him.