Chapter 05

Happy reading

God it's aching so bad.  I'm  standing infront of the mirror trying to put ointment on my back. But it's getting hard for me to do.  Yesterday , when he pushed me and I felt pain , I thought for certain time ,it's paining. Later it gonna be fine. Bht nothing sort of happened like that. And over night, it got increase making hard for me to bear.   Simultaneously I felt more hate for arnav Singh raizada ,who is the reason of all this. If yesterday he won't had pushed me like this. Then I won't had got hurt on my back.   I  groan and pushed my hand to touch the  bruise. But Like always Anded up doing nothing.  Suddenly I felt someone  behind me. I lift my eyes and gasp finding arnav Singh raizda standing behind me looking straight into my eyes through the mirror.   I bewildered and  immediately cover my assets with the towel in shame.

What the hell ;how can you just enter inside without permission. Don't you have any manners or  etiquettes.   I  turn facing him  gritting   teeth  and raise my hand to hit him. But he didn't let me snd pulled me closed holding  my wrist.

Don't girl.   Don't even dare to raise your hand on me.  And about manners , then I guess coming in my bathroom I really don't need to take someone's permission.  He says in his dangerous thick voice making me gulp. But I still gathered my courage and speak.

But I was inside it.  You can't barge in like this.  Give me little privacy  for god sake. I shout trying  to come out from his hold but he didn't let me and pulled me more closer making hard for me to breath even.

I'm here to help you. Otherwise I really don't have habit to come in  someone's privacy like that.  Now let me do my work. then I leave.   

But I ... I About to answer him but feeling something cold on my back I flinch and closed my eyes.  As he felt I've got ease, he turns me and rub the cream on my bruise.  

How did you get it. I whispered making me mad with his answer. I grit my teeth and look at him through the glass with fury.

As if you don't know mr raizada. This is the gifted by you yesterday.  As I said those words some guilt formed on his face, which I didn't understand how come.   The person who don't give shit about anything. Why he is feeling guilty like he never intended to hurt me. 

It's done.  Now wear your clothes and come out. Before I utter something, he left from there leaving me alone being statue on my place.  I Sighs rubbing hand on my face and decided to get ready fast. 

After sometimes

I come out and found him talking with someone. And I guess someone is his girlfriend. Of course she is the only one ,whom he care so much. And think about her all the time.  Other than that for him ,no one exist in his life. I rolls my eyes and made bed silently letting him have good romantic conversation witn his girlfriend. I scoff on my own thoughts and  fixed the pillow.  

I said I can't come today. Just try to make her understand.  Today I've pile of work to handle. And then I've to go my brother's birthday party.  I can't just come to see her.   Hmm yh ok that's fine.  Saying this he cut the call and immediately look at me .but i divert my gaze pretending I , didn't hear anything or bother to hear his conversation.

Shall we go for breakfast.    He says softly gazing at my face

Yh sure.  Saying this we both left from there for breakfast.   But  during all this my all attention was on is conversation, which he was having with his girlfriend. Some doubts fogged around my brain.  But soon my chain of thoughts broke when his mother asked me to help the maids to get the plate and I got busy in that.

After sometime

I really wanted to go at work. But seeing the situation I booked day off and decided to stay home. Moreover my husband is at home as well.  And I guess he won't let me go at work. So better I adjust here. I was bored so I decided to stroll around and have good walk in the garden.   I came there and walking on the grass looking  the greenery around me ,when i stopped seeing arnav and his mother standing talking about something. Seeing her in vulnerable state, I got confused. As since I've came int his house.  I never seen this woman this weak. But the way she is crying hugging her son being fragile made me confused.