Chapter 17

Happy reading ....

Arnav left me alone in the room all traumatised and shocked with whatever happening in my life. Before an hour I was so happy. I thought that finally everything is going to be fine.  I'll able to enjoy my pregnancy like a  normal woman. But I'd forgotten that I've been married to arnav Singh raizada. And I don't think so my life can be normal. Since we got married. Every day is like a thriller movie where we don't know  what gonna happen next.  All the time whenever I try to be happy or think '  finally I'll be able to sigh in relief. Something comes up and leave behind all sad and gloomy like today. Now after watching the news ' a fear has set in my heart.  I don't know but I feel like ' things won't be in my favour.  I'm the only one who will end up all alone. Not anyone else.   This ridhima named leech won't leave our life and my husband will end up choosing her over me. After all in end of the day she was in his life before me. And not only that his family specifically his mother wants same thing.

Baby I'm sorry I whispered touching my flat stomach feeling miserable with all this.  I hope things should be alright. As if arnav ditched me then I'll he left behind with my child. And it will be really hard for me to handle all things alone.  I sobs snd closed my eyes bending my head down.  Suddenly I  flinch when I heard noises from downstairs.  Fear  bloom all around my heart making me restless.  I sniffles and got up from the bed still hearing the noises. First I thought to not go outside. But then I gather the courage and decided to check what's happening  out there.  I Fidget with my fingers and started padding towards exit.  I come out side and stood on the stair trying to see what's happening and in none second my eyes caught ridhima standing holding her daughter in her hands. And she is not alone.  My mother in law also with her who apparently hates me to the core. And just searching  ways to kick me out from her son's life. 

Why she is here anamika. What's she doing here ???? Dadi growl stomping her walking stick on the floor. 

She is here because it's her house.  She has given birth to your great grandchild. So she gonna stay in this house with us . Hearing her grandma fums in anger and March towards her burning in anger.

What the hell are you blabbering ha. How can she have my great grand child. I don't think so my any of grand son have relationship with her.   She stated  glaring my mother in law ' who is least scared about anything. She is standing straight holding ridhima in side hug. . 

Oh really have you forgotten you had Aarav named grandson ha. Who died in car accident.  Because of you
My son had left this house. If you would had accepted her as your daughter in law. Then today my son would had been alive. But no you are such stubborn that you  kicked  him out of this house and ordered him to never come back here.  My son died because of you. He left me because of you. But now I won't let you do it.  I won't let you take last sign of my son away from me. I've decided ridhima will stay here with us and that's final. And not only that. I've decided she and arnav gonna marry soon. I don't want my grand child to suffer having not both his parents. Hearing her I stumble and set on the stairs In baffled state.  

Are you gone nuts anamika. What the hell are you blubbering.   Arnav is married for god sake. He has wife.  This time my father in law spoke looking at his wife with disbelief who's blubbering all the crap whatever coming into her mouth.

Arnav never wanted this Marriage.  Whole family know about that.  It's just because of your pressure he had to marry to that girl and bear her.  But now he don't need to do it. His mother is here to fix his life.    Since Aarav have died. He is the one who was taking care of ridhima. And I think he developed feelings for her. And why won't 'he when he was spending all the time with her. So why not just remove the big stoned named khushi from his life and ease everything for these two.  Ha.  Let them get settle down and  throw that khushi  out  this house.