Chapter 18

Happy reading

I slowly open my eyes but again closed  them feeling  sharp pain in my head. God it's feeling like someone is hitting me with hammer. I moan in pain and press my forehead with my palm trying to ease my ache. But nothing is working on.  Suddenly I flinch when I felt soft hand on my arm. With much difficulties  I open my eyes and found my husband sitting besides me holding my hand . 

Hey  " are you alright ??? You scared me. He whispered running his fingers in my hair soothing my pain little.

Arnav i whispered and started crying as I remember what happened before some hours ago. 

Hey it's alright. I'm here. I'm here nothing gonna happen  darling.    I would never let anyone harm you. I promise. Just don't take tension.  He assures me in his soft voice  while tracing  his fingers on my cheek.  I sobs and instantly take him in hug bursting into tears. I was so damn scared. When those two women had came  'out of sudden and started  claiming my everything as theirs.   I thought today everything will  get finish. As  arnav will come ' he will order me to this house. But thankfully he didn't let my faith slip off of him and kept it strong .... 

Shshsh it's ok it's  ok baby. I'm here. I'm here. Nothing gonna happen. I would never let anyone harm you and our child.   You are my wife. And if someone dared to lay his hand on you then he will see my real wrath. I sobs and nods my head hiding my face into his crook.  He smiles and peck my  head many times Giving me assurance time to time  that he is with me and would never let my hand go.

Ok now stop crying.  I don't want you to stress yourself more.  Hmm. Here eat this.   I've got you my hand made food. He smiles and kept tray in my lap  adjusting properly near me. 

I'm not feeling to eat anything. I pout trying to denying having anything. But his single glare brings my hands down and I started eating slowly. 

Good girl. Finish it  quickly.  Then we have  to attend appointment with  the doctor. He announced tucking my hair back which were disturbing me while coming in between.

Appointment ??? I frown ...

Yes. I've booked it before an hour. The way you fainted it's not good for you. So I've decided we will go to doctor and check upon it. Now just be hurry up and then we will leave.  I nodded  simply  without arguing and started eating  with little  pace. 

After sometime

He helped me to change my clothes and then we got ready for appointment.  He grab my medical file and then lead me ahead keeping hand on my waist. 

You are fine right. He ask running his hand on my hair length.

Yes. I'm... I smile and lean my head on his shoulder. But soon my smile fade Away   when  my eyes landed on his mother and ridhima 'who are apparently  present in the living room.  That's mean these two  ladies didn't not leave the house and still wondering here.   It was all drama to blackmail to arnav 'but in actual they came  here to not leave.

So you guys are still here ha.  Arnav says folding his arms looking at them disbelievingly

Arnav ( she takes his name ) ridhima comes running  towards him and cup his face having tears in her eyes. Which I very well know that  they are fake to trap him and show herself vulnerable.

Don't be that harsh arnav. Please don't shove me away like this. I can't live without you. Try to understand. You are the only one I've in  my life  whom I can love dearly.   Please don't  do this to me. Think about me and my  daughter. She cry trying to take him in hug but he held her arms and stopped her to get grip on his body.