Epilogue

Happy reading

Khushi khushi  where are you ??  Please come. He has vomited on me. My husband yelled from  the room making me panic. I left the milk bottle on the counter and run towards the room to see what happened. And here you go ' as I entered I've found mr arnav Singh raizada's face all covered with  vomit standing holding our son "who is crying  lungs out of him. God I feel like to laugh and cry on the same time. I'd given him one task to hold our son. And this guy couldn't even do that.  I shake my head and took my baby In my arms ' who hiccups and snuggle in my neck holding me tightly.

God arnav you can't even do one  single thing properly. I'd told you to just hold him for few minutes.but you couldn't do that even. I said shaking my head in disbelief rubbing my baby's back who subsided his sobs as he felt my warmth.

I was just holding him only for your kind information. It's just for cheering him up I floated him in air and he started crying and vomited all over me . Now it's not my fault that your son is such scared cat. Hearing him I open my mouth in shock and then hit his chest pressing my lips together being angry for calling my son scared cat.

Shame on you for calling our son scare cat. He is just 2 months old for god sake. How can you thought that he would react"  if you will float him in the air. God boy you are such a heartless. Now I won't give you my baby. Can't trust on your stupid antics. I shake my head having angry fsce and left from there following with my husband who got tensed" when I told him I won't give our son in his hands. It's been two months this little munchkin came in our lives. And in two Months arnav didn't leave me for a second. During the Pregnancy" I'd heard that how hard it is to handle a baby. But when our baby born. Arnav didn't let me feel like this. He  put full contribution in everything. If he sees me once stressing little out. Then he takes things in his hand and make me feel good with every possible way. He let me have fully sleep at night. As he knows baby doesn't let me take little rest in day time. So at night he hold the baby and I sleep peacefully. Might that's why I'm not cranky and stress free. When we had got married. I never thought that we will last more than 2 months. Bht look here. It's already one and half year. And we have our little baby boy  as well. Our zayaan. Whom we love dearly and happy to have him in our life to make it beautiful.

Khushi it's still seems warm. Arnav bring me back to earth bringing the milk bottle towards me.

Put it under the cold water. It will be fine. I told him pointing towards the sink. Which he obliged and put in cold water for few minutes.

Arnav can you hold him please.... I think my phone is ringing. I said giving baby to my husband who took him nodding and kiss his soft fluffy cheeks.

I'll be back ok baby. Stay with daddy. I caresses his head and left from there to take my phone. Which's been ringing from past 2 minutes.

Hello , I pick up the phone and kept on my ear hurriedly without looking at the phone I'd.

Khushi it's me your mother. When are you coming to meet me. I wanna see you darling. Hearing my mother from another side of the phone I got quite and stayed on my place holding my phone

I I can't come. I'm busy with zayaan. I said softly holding my phone  tight.

Ohh why don't you bring him with you. I wanna see him as well. Or maybe if you want I can come to meet you people. She suggested instantly flipping her idea.

Errr as you wish. You can come any time. See you later. Bye. Saying this I cut the call and sat on the bed keeping my both arms on the mattress thinking about my mother " who changed drastically after my sister's dismissed . Before five months only she taken her life because of high depression. Since her husband had  left her. She was in so much stress. She couldn't handle his betrayal. And one day " when she had got to know about his second marriage. She took her life. And after that my mother started feeling my importance. Which she never felt my whole life. And how would she do. When I wasn't her  daughter even. My parents died when I was so young. And being only people left in my family. They had to take care of me. But she never considered me as her daughter. I was always been her brother in law's daughter not her own. Maybe that's why she always kept difference between me And ridhima.