Chapter 13

Happy reading

Hey baby what's wrong. Why are you crying like this ???? Before few minutes you were fine. Then what happened now. He says caressing my hair placing kisses time to time. I open my mouth to tell him everything" whatever his mother said to me on the phone. But then I dropped the idea thinking ' it's useless to tell him. In end of the day she is his mother. And If told about her to him. Then he will start hating her. Which I don't want him to do because of me. already that lady hates me. And if she got to know I've told her son about her deeds. She will start doing more. So let it be and I should control my emotions instead letting it go infront of him.

It's fine nothing happened ??? I'm fine. it's just " I talked to my baba. So I got emotional. I managed to lie passing him tight smile " which I guess he didn't take it. But still kept quite while looking at me curiously.

Don't worry. As we will go back. I'll make you meet him. Just don't cry like this. You know that I hate tears into your eyes. I nods my head and hugged him again. Suddenly I felt his cock poking on my stomach. I look up and saw him having hard time being so near me. And then I realise I've been hugging him naked in birth suit. I gulp and immediately set on the bed covering my assets with bed sheet. Seeing me embarrassed" he smirk and move towards me making him nervous. I'm looking here and there except him "after all mr arnav Singh raizada has dropped his towel down from his hips and now he is standing in all glory having his usual smirk. He slowly move towards me and chinned me up making me look at his face. I gulp and closed my eyes parting my lips breathing heavily. He slowly massage my chin with his thumb and move near my face making hard for me to grasp some air.

He slowly trace his thumb on my lips and then took them in deep kiss my hands which were on the bed clutching bed sheet "it loosen and I fall on the mattress giving a little jiggle to my boobs. He pressed his chest on my boobies and suck my hard swirling his tongue all around my mouth. I moan and clutch his shoulder in to my hands putting fully contribution to it. He broke the kiss and he look at me hungrily and yank me towards him holding my nape.

What do you want baby girl. Do you want me to be into your mouth or pussy. He says in his thick voice leaving me in mess off pleasure.

In in here. I I stammers spreading my legs putting my pussy display infront of him.

Desperate kitten don't you. He smirk and settle between my legs I try to keep them steady on my feet but he spread them more making me cry and rub his fingers on my clit. God I never thought" I would be like this laying naked infront of someone bagging to fuck me. But it's happening and I guess it's charm of arnav Singh raizada. I mewled and look at him desirably and ask him to put his cock inside me. As I o want him to fill me up as soon as possible.

As you say baby girl. He Held his cock in to his fist and pushed it inside making me mewled. I open my mouth and grasp some air feeling his cock clenching around me. Before I adjust and feel him fully he pushed inside me till his balls touched to edge and then move little ...

Aaaaa arnav I moan which soon turn into cry and he started pounding in to me

Oh oh yes oh yes baby girl fuck fuck fuck he circle his thumb around my clit snd thrust in and out making me see stars in day light. All the threatens all the fear of his mother have gone away from my brain and I just remember how gracefully my husbands fuck me.

Oh yes arnav please fuck me. Oh yes mmmm aaaa I cry digging my nails in to his hand " which are resting on my shoulders and beg him to fuck me. Suddenly I yelp when I felt me to cum.

Oh yes arnav I'm going to release oh yes. I feh but he didn't let me and turn me making stand on my knees and legs .....

Not now baby girl not now. He hit my butt cheek and enter from behind making me moan so loudly that I'm sure the another side of the room people can hear us.