[ 005 ] THE RETURN OF THE IMFAMOUS ALLYIRA.

𝕿he 𝕽ed 𝕼ueen / chapter five
━━━━━ house of the dragon. . .

▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

━━━   𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 ,  𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲  𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 112

━━━ 𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 , 𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲 𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 112.
◤ 𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗗 𝗣 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦 𝗢 𝗡 𝗦 𝗣 𝗢 𝗩 𝗦.

𓆩 𖥸 𓆪 ┊ 𝕾O MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED OVER THE YEARS SINCE PRINCESS ALLYIRA TARGARYEN WAS LAST SEEN IN KING'S LANDING. THE BIRTH OF PRINCESS RHAENYRA WASN'T MUCH A BIG DEAL FOR THE REALMS.

What everybody was wondering was 'Where is Princess Allyira?' The Realm's were wondering what had happened to the Princess. Some said that Prince Viserys who is now King of the Seven Kingdoms didn't want his daughter to be living with his new family so he sent her away and was never to return.

But of course that was a lie some people started. Prince Viserys was now King of the Seven Kingdoms after the death of King Jaehaerys the First. But let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Let's give you a rundown of what has happened since the birth of Princess Rhaenyra.

The birth of Princess Rhaenyra wasn't something Viserys had expected but there are many red flags that he managed to catch before he could be blinded by power.

A secret that could change from the Game of Thrones game. This secret could have saved many lives if Viserys had just told the realm when he became King. But he didn't know why because he wanted his daughter Princess Allyira to use them against two significant people. She would know how to deal with them when the time comes.

Princess Rhaenyra's legitimacy was questioned due to her appearance. As she grew she started to resemble someone that didn't know who she looked like. Many knew who truly knew who she wasn't, King Viserys daughter. Prince Viserys didn't bother raising a child when he knew that children wasn't his.

One thing was clear and it made a lot of sense when he remembered that day. He was completely drunk out of his mind and spent his day in a brothel fucking some whore all night in the Street of Silk. If he remembers that his brother or father was keeping company with Aemma. He knew his brother slowly started to grow towards Aemma. At first, they were very complicated with each other but they started to get to know each other.