[ 011 ] THE NEW HEIR AND HER NEW GAME.

𝕿he 𝕽ed 𝕼ueen / chapter eleven
━━━━━ house of the dragon. . .

▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

━━━   𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 ,  𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲  𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 112

━━━ 𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 , 𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲 𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 112.
◤ 𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗗 𝗣 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦 𝗢 𝗡 𝗦 𝗣 𝗢 𝗩 𝗦.

𓆩 𖥸 𓆪 ┊ 𝕬llyira Targaryen never imagined that she would wake up by having her uncle sleeping right next to her. It never occurred for this to happen and now she gets to claim him as her husband. She gets to make sure every single lady knows that's her husband and they can't try to flirt with him.

But one of the best things that Allyira could ever imagine is how the damn sex with her uncle is something she never imagined. If someone had told her that having sex with her uncle is better than anyone in seven kingdoms she would think they would be lying. The sex they had yesterday felt like it was happening at this moment again.

Daemon took the Princess back into the castle, placing her gently on the bed he would always claim whenever he was at Dragonstone, undoing the robes and admiring her body.

She was his, no matter what was to happen after. Neither of them cared enough for clothing, they just needed and craved each other.

Daemon had rid her of her robes but only undid enough to free his cock, pushing into her with slight resistance from her wet cunt.

"Fuck," Daemon groaned, and Allyira groaned with him, despite her dripping cunt, and the arousal she felt, she still did not fully like the stretch, yet, but the more Daemon rocked his hips and panted in her ear with lust, the more the stretch became pleasurable.

Her back arched as she dug her nails into her husband's back, which she loved the sound of.
Her husband. "Faster," she moaned as her hands pulled away his robes, wanting them to be as close as possible.