[ 007 ] THE QUEENS ALWAYS WIN.

𝕿he 𝕽ed 𝕼ueen / chapter seven
━━━━━ house of the dragon. . .

▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

━━━   𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 ,  𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲  𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 112

◤   𝗗 𝗔 𝗘 𝗠 𝗢 𝗡       𝗣 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦 𝗢 𝗡 𝗦       𝗣 𝗢 𝗩 𝗦.

𓆩 𖥸 𓆪  ┊ 𝕻RINCE DAEMON FELT LIKE HIS HEART WAS READY TO EXPLODED FROM HIS CHEST. WHEN HE HEARD THE FAMILIAR ROARING FROM DREAMFYRE HE KNEW IN HIS HEART SHE HAD FINALLY RETURNED.

He watched Dreamfyre over the red keep followed by other dragons that belonged to his niece. His grandparent's dragons were following the Princess. Or how everybody from King Landed was cheering for her and yelling her name welcoming her back to her kingdoms. Was something that Prince Daemon never expected to see in his lifetime. A part of him makes him think that he will fall in love with his niece.

I mean he had heard stories about his niece and it makes him wonder if could see it one day. The power she holds in her hand makes her very powerful. A part of him wants that power but it was clear on a day when his brother made sure that Allyira would be the heir to the throne, not him or Rhaenyra just that Allyira would inherit the throne after his brother.

Allyira must have landed in the pit cause her dragons just flew by going towards Dragonstone. I took a look at each other's dragons. I still couldn't believe that she has Silverwing and Vermithor and her little hatchlings and not to mention Vhagar is also with her. But I couldn't help but stare at her hatchlings dragons, one was a yellow dragon, one with gleaming gold scales and pale pink wing membranes, and the one I found more interesting had dark cobalt wings, and their belly scales were the bright beaten coppers, and the last was one was very different from any of the dragons.

That reminded me a lot of Balerion the Black Dread, he is all black with gray scales and his claws were very big from where I'm standing and I can see how dangerous he is.