[ 009 ] JUST PART OF HER PLAN.

𝕿he 𝕽ed 𝕼ueen / chapter nine
━━━━━ house of the dragon. . .

▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

━━━   𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 ,  𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲  𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 112

━━━ 𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 , 𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲 𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 112.
◤ 𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗗 𝗣 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦 𝗢 𝗡 𝗦 𝗣 𝗢 𝗩 𝗦.

𓆩 𖥸 𓆪 ┊ 𝕬fter the tournament Kings Viserys still planning to continue throwing a feast to celebrate the return of his only child, Princess Allyira back to home. The realm knew that the King didn't care about Queen Aemma. The rumors that they didn't commit their marriage to make a child.

Other rumors that the Queen is trying to poison the King to force him to have a child with her only for the gods to punish her by having a stillborn. But that didn't stop the King from celebrating and a feast to have his only child. Allyira had enough of the feast she just wanted to go to bed and the stupid funeral for Aemma who didn't do anything to the realm; it was all her father who was doing most of the work. She was just a birthing bastard who was not from the King's blood.

She wonders maybe Rhaenyra would inherit from her mother just birthing nothing but just bastard.

"You are going to miss all the fun." Allyira turned at the drawl of her uncle's voice, her eyes dancing over his figure, so handsome in the black and red. It was heady to be so near him, no longer separated by the long table at her feast.

"What can I say, uncle, the feast is starting to get boring." He smirked at her impatient or bored, circling her like a bird of prey, like a shadowcat. Goosebumps sprouted over her arms, a shiver dancing up her spine.

She spoke to diffuse the heat that built in her way of his presence, grasping at the first topic she could find. "How does it feel being a widower?"

Daemon rolled his eyes. "I'm living the life I could ever ask for. But it is a love story I wish for."