[ 013 ] THE TWO LITTLE DRAGONS.

𝕿he 𝕽ed 𝕼ueen / chapter thirteen
━━━━━ house of the dragon. . .

▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

━━━   𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 ,  𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲  𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 112

━━━ 𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 , 𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲 𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 112.
◤ 𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗗 𝗣 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦 𝗢 𝗡 𝗦 𝗣 𝗢 𝗩 𝗦.

𓆩 𖥸 𓆪 ┊ 𝕻rincess Allyira was happy to tell her siblings about her pregnancy. Of course, Prince Daemon was the last one to know about the princess' pregnancy. Rhaenyra and Allyira have grown close in the last couple of months after Princess Allyira helped Rhaenyra claim one of the dragons in Dragonstone. Like Princess Allyira imagined Princess Rhaenyra claimed one of her children, Syrax was the one that Princess Rhaenyra claimed and both Princesses couldn't be happier for one of her children to have a rider.

Once in a while Princess Allyira and Princess Rhaenyra would always go riding together. Before the Princess's belly started to get bigger which made it very difficult for the Princess to ride Dreamfyre also Dreamfyre refused to let the Princess try to get on her to go for a ride which always ends with the Princess and Dragon ending up in an argument.

It is always entertaining for Princess Rhaenyra and Prince Aenys to watch the fight between the Princess and her dragon. It always ends up with one of them walking away from each other and they don't come out of their cave or chambers.

Prince Daemon would sometimes offer his wife to go on dragonback on Caraxes who also ended up refusing her to go on his back. Princess Allyira always ends up blaming this pregnancy on Daemon, the one that got her pregnant to begin with. Princess Rhaenyra and Prince Aenys always find their arguments entertaining; they have some kind of food in their hands and run where the arguments are happening.

But the four of them have gone closer since they left the Red Keep. They would agree that they wouldn't ever go back there again. They know they need to make sure that they will still get their support from the lords of Westeros. Even though they have heard many different rumors about what is happening.