[ 010 ] THE VALYRIAN WEDDING.

𝕿he 𝕽ed 𝕼ueen / chapter ten
━━━━━ house of the dragon. . .

▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

━━━   𝖶 𝖤 𝖲 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖮 𝖲 ,  𝖪 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖲  𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 𝖣 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 , 112

◤   𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗗       𝗣 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦 𝗢 𝗡 𝗦       𝗣 𝗢 𝗩 𝗦.

𓆩 𖥸 𓆪  ┊ 𝕿he sky was a light blue, and the clouds lingered in the distance as waves crashed on the rocks. Small hills encompassed the area. In the middle of the crowd lay Queen Aemma and Prince Baelon. At least, that's who they were to everyone else. The Bastard of Rhaenyra lost her mother, but for anyone, she wasn't a victim here.

The realms know that Queen Aemma had her affairs with different men. Some know that Rhaenyra wasn't the King's child, she was just a bastard like any of her other siblings she had.

Allyira stood next to her uncle as their hands grasped tightly to one another. In the morning they woke up in each other's arms making it hard for them not to leave each other's arms. Allyira knew that Rhaenyra was devastated when her mother died. Allyira saw this coming and she couldn't do anything about it. She knew Aemma wouldn't have survived another birth of a bastard child.

"They're waiting for you," Daemon leaned down towards Rhaenyra who had not spoken a single word since she hadn't left her chambers. The others waited patiently as the princess was still mourning her loss.

"Nyke pendagon lo, during lī dorolvie hours issa lēkia glaesagon, issa kepa finally found biarves," Rhaenyra spoke croaking after a moment in High Valyrian.

"Se dārys jorrāelagon ao," Daemon replied. "Sir tolī than ziry mirre emagon." He added quietly as they conversed in their mother tongues.

"Nyke jāhor dōrī sagon nykeā tresy. Ziry emagon dōrī jorrāelatan issa. Sepār raqagon se rest hen issa siblings." Rhaenyra croaked as she choked back the tears that threatened to fall. Allyira latched onto Rhaenyra's palm, Allyira and Rhaenyra stepped forward as they looked toward Syrax who was waiting for her rider's command.