What Ichigo was reincarnated in dxd

The one person we are following is in a dark place with no light at all. "Aghh, my head damn I feel like my head is splitting open. Damnit this a pain."said the very in pain and annoyed Ichigo. He then presides to look around. "Great, nothing absolutely nothing."said Ichigo with a flat tone as he sighes. "This is such a pain. How the hell did I even get here?"said Ichigo. "Last thing I remember was dying in bed with Kazui Ichika and my grandchildren surrounding me. I was ready to see my Orihime again in the afterlife. Tho I wonder if she would keep her memories because she's been to the soul society before."said Ichigo. He sighes again. "I can just feel that someone wants me to do something."thought Ichigo with a flat tone and look. "Then you would be right, Ichi~kun."said a goddess like voice. Ichigo's eyes narrow and look around. "Where are you? Who said that?"asked Ichigo defensively. A bright light flashes in front of him, making him cover his eyes.

When the light dies down, Ichigo removes his arms to see a beautiful woman. She has jet black hair as dark as midnight. She's wearing a black kimono with red suns all over it with crimson eyes . She has a double p cup bust that could obviously be seen due to her kimono being open and hanging off her arms, showing off her breast. She has fair tan skin that makes her look like she stays in the sun often but not for too long. She has a flat stomach long creamy beautiful tan legs. Lastly, she has on red sandals with red polish on her fingernails and toenails. All in all, she is the most beautiful woman Ichigo had ever seen in his life.

Ichigo just stares at the woman in front of him with his jaw on the ground. Not because he's a prude, like come on seriously, he was married with a son of his own he's seen a girl naked before. He was staring because she's just in humanly beautiful, but that makes sense she's a goddess, so yeah. He shakes his head. "So who the hell are you, lady?"asked Ichigo flatly. She smiles at him. "I am the goddess Amaterasu."said Amaterasu with a soft smile. Ichigo blinked in bafflement. "Uh, what was that? I don't think I heard right."said Ichigo in bafflement. Amaterasu giggled behind her hand in amusement. "No, you heard me right. I am the Goddess of the sun Amaterasu."said Amaterasu in amusement. "What? I call bullshit the only God that exists is the soul king."said Ichigo while glaring at the lady in front of him. Amaterasu nods in agreement. "Yes, in your old world, that is very true, but in the new one, your heading to that is false. As a matter of fact, your power system and everything in your world doesn't exist in this world."said Amaterasu calmly with a soft smile.

Ichigo looks at her flatly. "Uh, what?"asked Ichigo flatly. She shakes her head in amusement. "You heard me Ichi~kun, but I will explain what I mean and where this is."said Amaterasu as she gestured around at the dark space. Ichigo nods, wanting this to be explained as soon as possible. "Well, to start Ichigo, I brought here because I want you to be my champion."said Amaterasu with a smile. "Umm ok you mind explaining why you need a champion?"asked Ichigo. "Well, this world I can feel is going to need help soon. You have saved your own world and universe multiple times and haven't ever once let it go to your head."said Amaterasu with a smile. "I believe you are the perfect one to be my champion."said Amaterasu, still smiling. Ichigo blinked "Well I guess that's true. What about my family and everyone else in my world, tho?"asked Ichigo. "Well, your wife has forgotten about you as expected. Your sisters grandchildren, your son, and your daughter in law are still living the rest of their lives."said Amaterasu.

Ichigo grunted. "What will happen to me?"asked Ichigo. "Well, you are going to be reincarnated. You will have the same family but your parents won't be what they were in your world. They will be different. You'll have to figure out what you have, but I'll tell you that you will be a 10-way hybrid instead of 4."said Amaterasu with a smile. Ichigo grunted. "Well, of course you make life even more of a pain."said Ichigo with a sigh. "So what the hell are they?"asked Ichigo flatly. "Well, the 2 additional races are soul king and demon."said Amaterasu with a smile. "Wait, wait, soul king isn't a race, tho."said Ichigo, confused. "Well, technically, yes, but what it really means is you have 10% of the soul kings power. Which for you is just a different race like the rest of your power."said Amaterasu. Ichigo noded "Ok what about this demon race you were talking about?"asked Ichigo curiously. "Well, the demon race is just humans with very high regeneration and the control over darkness along with 9 hearts, and you can only die if all 9 are destroyed."said Amaterasu with a smile.