B before the beginning part 2

So let's start a week from where we left off in part 1.

Ichigo groans. He blinks twice and then tries to sit up. The quickly falled as all his wives clung to him, not allowing him to get up. "Well then, I might be late."thought Ichigo lamely. He mentally shurged noncommittaly. "Eh, I'm grown. I can do whatever the hell I want."thought Ichigo as he lays back down and goes back to sleep.

Karin Toshiro Yuzu Rin Kurama and Kunou are in the living room, ready to teleport to the house and go to school. "Where this hell is dad?"questioned Kurama dryly. Toshiro shurged lazily. "Knowing your mother and the rest of his wives, they probably not letting him up, so he'll most likely be late."stated Toshiro coolly. Kurama nodded. "Good point."stated Kurama. "Well, let's go then."said Rin as he vanishes in blue flames with his Yuzu. Toshiro's body turns to ice his body, and then it shatters with Toshiro gone. Karin burst into light Eagles vanishing. Red and blue energy surrounded Kurama completely when it's goes away he's gone. Hundreds of rainbow colored pedals blow past her, and when they blow past completely, she's gone.

They all appear in the house. "Well, let's go."stated Yuzu as she took her king's hand and walked out with the others following.

To lunch. The group is all together at a lunch table.

"So anything interesting happened?"asked Yuzu to the rest of her family members. Kunou blushed. "Well, our class knows that we're a incest couple."stated Kunou, still blushing in embarrassment. Karin cocks an eyebrow. "Already? That was quick. What happened?"questioned Karin curious. "Well, we were in class as we are supposed to be. We were on a break. I was talking to a few girls in my class while Rama~kun was looking at the window in his own little world like Papa does when he's bored. A boy came up to me and started hitting on me. I clearly told him off and that I wasn't interested, but he was a pervert and a persistent one at that. He started rambling on about me being so beautiful and sexy and all that. After a while, I just told him to get away from me because I was very annoyed at this point. He didn't listen."stated Kunou with a frown.

"After that, I got annoyed and got up. I walked over to Nou~chan, grabbed her chin, and turned her face towards me. I kissed her for a good 10 seconds, then broke it, proclaiming that Kunou is mine, which she is. The idiot looked disgusted and left saying something about us being freaks or whatever."stated Kurama noncommittaly. "Ah yeah, that'll do it."said Rin lazily. "What about you 4?"questioned Kunou curiously. The 4 older teens looked at each other, then shurged. "Nah, the only interesting thing is we have the 3 biggest perverts in our grade. That's really it. No one tried anything because we all made it pretty clear we were together."stated Toshiro calmly. "Oh, ok. So, has anyone seen Papa?"questioned Kunou. "Nah, but he's here. I can sense him."stated Karin calmly. Kunou nodded in acknowledgment.

At the end of the day.

Ichigo is walking out the college side of Kuoh Academy. Ichigo sighes triedly. "God, now I remember why I hated college so damn much."stated Ichigo in pure annoyance. He stops as he hears screaming. Ichigo cocks an eyebrow. He turns to where he heard the noise and walks over to it. When he gets there, he sees a brown haired boy on the floor looking like he's in a lot of pain. The boy groans painfully. "Yep, definitely in a lot of pain."thought Ichigo amused. "Hey, brat, you ok?"asked Ichigo lamely. The boy glares at Ichigo from the ground. "Do I look ok to you?!"exclaimed the boy in annoyance. Ichigo chuckles in amusement. "Well, you're well enough to still make snappy remarks."stated Ichigo clearly amused. The boy just continues to glare at Ichigo. "Damn, you hot guys! You'll never know my pain!"exclaimed the boy with anime tears rolling down his face. Ichigo cocks an eyebrow.

"Umm ok but can you get up?"asked Ichigo noncommittaly. The boy nods and gets up with a wince. "So who are you and what the hell happened?"questioned Ichigo. "My name is Issei Hyoudou."stated Issei. Ichigo nodded. "Nice to meet ya, Issei. I'm Ichigo Kurosaki."stated Ichigo. Issei nodded. He then looks Ichigo up and down. "You're not wearing a uniform."stated Issei in confusion. Ichigo nodded. "Yeah, that makes sense. I'm a college student."said Ichigo coolly. Issei looks interested. "Oh, are there any girls with huge oppai?"questioned Issei with a perverted grin. Ichigo sweat drops. "He reminds me of Kon."thought Ichigo flatly. "Um yeah, I saw a few girls with big breasts."stated Ichigo noncommittaly. "How big?"questioned Issei excitedly. Ichigo thinks about for a second. "I think the biggest were G cups."stated Ichigo lamely. Issei damn near blows back from a nosebleed.